Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

The Blue Rose Tavern

Go down 
+4
Tristen Hail
Avery Dreschler
Landeril
Macabre Memory
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 20us4ee

The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 Fyo0o9

The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 694300dm6w32xc3p

Last edited by мα¢αвяє мємσяу on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaylounge.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 pm

The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 189969qdj4q5us1r

Her eyes twinkled with childish delight as she listened keenly to the words that were passing through Jack's boney mandible. She didn't speak not one word, for she need not do so, for Onyx seemed to have spoken for them both.

The creature rested her elbows upon the table as she propped her chin upon the palm of her hand; her eyes drifting ever so briefly towards Lord Landeril's entrance into the Pub. Hm. That fellow from before must have been someone of some importance.

Quickly she averted her gaze towards that of Jack as she awaited for him to tell his tale; a goblet of mead was placed before her by another wench as she continued to evade her duties in the Tavern.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm

The Necromancer took a chair beside Avery, as a goblet of Ale was set before him by one of Landeril's regular customers. He nodded his thanks before turning back to Jack, watching the male as he turned back to the other staff members. Being the Head Barkeep, He could assign breaks as he pleased.

"All of you. Myself and Miss Avery will be taking a break for this story. Please continue doing the great job that you are." He called to them all, getting silent nods. None of the staff complained.

Then, turning his dark blue eyes back to Jack, he bows his head "May we hear your story sir? Then Mayhaps, We will tell you our own."
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

Location : Halloween Town. Or Christmas Town. Depends on my mood

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Smiling widely as his favorite topic was discussed, his skeleton grin only widens when he sees Avery's obvious delight. Speaking Jack begins to weave a wondrous tale of the seven Holiday Worlds of Old.

"You see, I am the king of Halloween itself. I am the ruler of that holiday and the very kingdom that ensure bone-chilling terror and spine tingling horror. My kingdom is known as Halloween Town, filled with witches, ghouls, and anything else you could possibly imagine. Once I had ventured far off into a nearby grove of trees. Seven of them lie in a circle there linking all seven Holiday Worlds of Old. Like myself, their kingdoms are in charge of separate holidays. For the longest time we had operated completely ignorant of the other six, but after I stumbled into another holiday, I tried taking it for myself..."

Stopping for a moment Jack sighs before continuing, solemn remorse clearly written on his skull. Standing up for a moment he twirls clockwise as a flurry of snow surrounds him. When the snow had cleared the same skeleton stood, but now donned in a red suit with white trims, a long white beard and a red hat. Carrying a large sack, obviously filled to the point of bursting, Jack continued his story.

"But in doing so I nearly ruined two holidays. I kidnapped a Holiday King, nearly took over his holiday, and made the most catastrophic mistake of my existence. I fixed everything, but not without the help of a very good friend of mine. One year later, the scourge of our town threatened it again. I had began once more to become tired of the same routine for Halloween. In doing so I left Halloween Town, looking for new thrills and scares which is when another good friend of mine, an inventor, created this for me."

Twirling anti-clockwise, a flurry of bats begin to surround Jack. Watching the bats fly away, the sack he once carried seemed to vanish as he was once again clad in his black suit. Holding up his right forearm, Jack shows the couple the slimy, green tendril coiled on his arm.

"It's called my Soul Robber. Not only does it do as the name suggests, it is also an effective tool for nearly anything. It's rounded tip, that's not bound to my bones, can take the shape of a hand, lance head, scythe blade, or a mace. All of which were helpful when I returned to Halloween Town to find it under the control of my arch rival. He had tried taking not only Halloween from me, but he tried becoming the Seven Holidays King. I thwarted him again using everything at my disposal, but after that I had met with the captured Holiday Leaders, and decided it was best if we stayed more and more in sync with each other. We have a few common meeting places, one of them actually being in the Wildemead Forest."

Had Jack needed lungs, he would have been gasping for air after telling such a tale. Instead though he just looked to the two with a smile, waiting especially for Avery's response.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Her child like expression could not be more enthralled with the story he told; as he transformed from that of Old Saint Nick back to that of the Pumpkin caused to squeal with glee. Avery clapped her hands excitedly as she looked to Onyx with a silly grin upon her face; not often was her inner child released so this was rather a special occasion, even for her.

The Wraith shifted her grey orbs back to that of Jack as she nodded and applauded his bard's tale. "That was absolutely riveting, Dear Jack." She laughed as she leaned back against her chair, the brittle would creaking against her weight.

"However with a story like that, I don't think Onyx and I need to share our tale with you..." She replied as she didn't wish to recall the events that got her to where she was at that moment. Lifting her goblet of mead she sipped a the strong elixir as she continued to smile upon that of her newfound friend.

"So tell us, Sir Jack...how long will you be staying with us?" Avery asked warmly. "We have plenty of rooms that you can choose to board if you so wished." She added with a quick nod.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 pm

The Necromancer's lips curled upwards into a smile at his partner's joy. This was one of his most prized moments, but he still regrets the binding that his Master forced upon them. He glanced at Avery, guessing her thoughts as he spoke softly.

"Our tale is one that is personal, and strongly our own. All I can say is that Avery has been at my side since I became a Master of Necromancy. And She aided me in killing My Master." He spoke in that caring voice that always came when he spoke of her. She was his family, and he truly did love and care for the Wraith, even with all the trouble she got him into.

"Now if you wish to know about this Wraith's notorious streak for trouble. That I can tell you. She has led me into no ends of trouble." Avery's Darling Necromancer stated with a sigh, teasing his partner of course.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Hearing the lovely woman squeal in delight Jack begins to laugh at her jovial state. Making a mental note not to let her to close to his bag of deadly presents he smiles. After he stopped he reached once more for the tonic, deciding to try this new sensation of drinking once more.

"Well thank you Avery, but it's not all fun and games in my bag of tricks. All three forms I take are all deadly in their own terrifying, horrifying, gruesome way. Of course I'd hate to impose upon asking you two of your pasts. You asked me and I am willing to share it. That doesn't necessarily involve reciprocity."

Raising the tonic Jack speaks once more before drinking.

"Now now Onyx, I find it hard to believe that a lady such as lovely as this would cause you trouble. Not for a necromancer as powerful as yourself."

Pressing the bottle to his imaginary lips, Jack drinks again, still stopping abruptly at this new act he preformed. Coughing a bit more he sets the bottle down before answering Avery's question.

"I'm not sure. I was planning on going back home tonight, but the company of people such as yourselves may just keep me around."
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Avery scoffed at Onyx's words and waved them to the side as usual. "Trouble? I never cause trouble.." She fidgeted slightly at his words as she pressed her palms against the fabric of her skirt, flattening the non-existent wrinkles.

"I prefer the term...curious like cat.." She nodded as she smiled once more towards that of Jack. "Of course you must stay here, you'll have friendly company, food and drink..." Avery extended her hand as she rested it upon that of his boney arm, a playful wink soon following the gesture. "What more can one ask for?" She giggled softly.

Glancing quickly towards Onyx she nodded, "I am sure the suites are available, we've been rather slow these past few nights." She stated; the sounds of yet another brawl beginning to unleash itself began to happen about the bar.

A frown creased upon her fair complexion as she shook her head, a sigh was given as she looked to that of the King. "Well...mostly friendly..." She mused.

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well considering I've never eaten or drank before, I'd say it's more than I could ask for."

Referring to his first experience with ingesting fluid, Jack smiles unable to deny living in such a place might be nice temporarily. The other Holiday leaders would need a report in a few days, but it shouldn't be hard to give one since the skeleton had seen both ends of the spectrum considering he came to such a place of class after venturing to Shademoor. Chuckling Jack holds up a single bony finger to the lovely girl before speaking.

"I'll tell you what. If I stay here for a week, you have to let me take you to one of the Holiday worlds of your choice. I have a feeling you'd like to see Christmas Town, and in Halloween Town anyone with me would be treated like royalty. Plus I'm on good terms with the other five leaders as well."

Extending his skeletal hand to her Jack had a skeletal grin clear on his face before he spoke.

"What do you say? Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Without a word, Onyx turned with a sigh. His hand swept up as a Spell came to his lips "Let Rise the Dead upon the will of their Lord and Caller. Come to my aid, My Faithful Spectral Knights." Onyx chanted, as ghostly figured began to form. Instead of being unable to touch the brawlers, the Knights grabbed one each and hauled them away from each other.

He turned to Avery "We need not revisit the Frost Giant incident do we, My darling one?" He asked with a sigh, moving to the Brawlers "And You two! What the hell! You both know better then to fight in the Tavern! Need I give you to the Bone Wraiths again?" He asked, as the Bone Ghouls, Wraiths in their own right, seemed to perk up.

The Man then turned to Jack "Trouble to no ends." He pointed out, as he Snapped his fingers. The Knights turned and threw the two fighting men outside "Come back when you learn some Bloody Manners!" He roared before returning to the table once more.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"I'd love to!" She spoke excitedly, only to have her feeling of joy dampen and darken upon the reality of things. "Wait...I can't.." The female spoke softly as she rose to her feet, her hand resting atop the table as a support base for her movement.

"I thank you for the offer, Dear Jack...but a bound servant cannot leave her Necromancer.." Avery spoke genuinely as she flashed a smile, a simple blanket for the forlorn emotion that was clutching at her very being.

Taking in a deep breath she flicked her hand towel over her shoulder sharply as she knew her break were now over. "However, you're more than welcome to rest your weary head form here...it seems that a storm is brewing anyway." Just as she spoke, a thunderous clap shook the tavern as the shingles were now being pelted with rain drops.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Without a word, Onyx turned towards Jack "She will accompany you to the Holiday world of her choice. I give her free leave for a single day." The Necromancer spoke the words, knowing what pain he'd have to endure with the missing part of his soul.

Wraith and Necromancer now shared a common thing, His soul. It was part of them both, and would cause immense pain when She left. And yet, strangely, Onyx was telling her to go, giving her permission and leave to go ahead.

Was this an act of Love, or simply one of regret. Onyx did it for love, because he truly did love his annoying little partner, even when facing down the enemies she sometimes brought. He felt no trouble from it, only joy at being able to keep her Wraith Form safe. This was his sacrifice to his beloved wraith.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Looking to Onyx Jack laughs turning to Onyx amazed he would think in such a way.

"Now now Onyx. You think I would exclude you from our plans? Of course not. Would I dangle fruit above a hungry stomach similar to the fate of Tantalus? No. Besides we have to go through the Wildemead Forest. Sure you'd like to come and ensure her safety. After all who knows what creatures are lurking the the dark shadows of the uncharted forest lands? It should be no problem for such a powerful Necromancer as yourself."

Gesturing to Avery Jack turns to her while still speaking to the man in black robes.

"I'm sure such a pretty face would feel safer if such a man of your strength accompanied us."
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

She were quite surprised by Onyx's response; for she knew the pain he'd have to endure for her to leave his side. Not emotionally, but physically. The wraith noticed the change in his demeanor towards herself and she were not quite sure if she welcomed this or not. Afterall, he were basically her Master much to her chagrin.

Once more her excited aura took hold as she smiled brightly at the thought of a new adventure for them all. "That would be so wonderful." She laughed as she clasped her hands together, bringing them to her lips as she tried to contain her sheer joy for this. Lowering her hands she quirked a brow at Jack's comment about her requiring protection.

"More like he'll be needing my protection.." Avery teased as she placed her hands upon her hips; what part of wraith was not being understood here? With a shake of her head she trotted towards Jack and grasped his hands into her own as she swayed them side to side in a playful manner.

"When shall we take leave?" The wench smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:37 pm

The Necromancer Sighed, shaking his head. He only wished the best for Avery as he finally spoke "Avery. When we return, I'm going to offer you a chance to have your freedom." He stated the words softly, so to let her alone hear.

This was the toughest choice for Any Necromancer, to let their first Bound Soul go free, because unlike the Undead, Bound Souls would become part of the Necromancer. Onyx now had given her the choice, and would go through with it should she choose. To remain where she wished, with no more master, only herself. He loved her this much, it seems, that he would risk his life to save hers.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Haldir walked into the tavern pushing the doors open lightly. A small gray imp sat on his shoulder eating a small piece of bread. The imp made much noise while Haldir stayed silent. His left half of his body was bare while the kimono he wore only hung on his right side. Covering his stomach was a pure white bandage that started at the line of his belt to just under his rib cage. If it wasn't for the left side of his chest showing bare he would have been easily mistaken for a female. His cherry colored lips curled as he felt the presence of a second necromancer. It was obvious that Haldir dabbled in the arts of the necronamacon. The imp was the clear reason for that.
On his right shoulder tucked under the bend of his right arm was a shimmering red pole that linked to a fiber umbrella. The fibers were clear and casting a crystallizing light upon Haldir making him glisten. He chuckled as he walked past the second necromancer the imp turning its head to look at Haldir with confusion. He sat at a bar table leaning against the bar watching the folk inside of this tavern.
"What a beautiful set it is in here. Of all taverns this one is the most beautiful. I guess its from the name" Haldir stated looking to the munching imp. The imp only nodded and made a loud snort and went back to munching on the piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Not hearing the necromancer Jack smiles to Avery unaware of Onyx's whispers. After all his face was hidden well by the hood as black a night. Laughing at her enthusiasm Jack smiles as his bony hands begin to swing from side to side.

"Well Avery, I think we can leave right now if you two are prepared. I'm not doubting you can handle yourself, but having two sets of eyes is better than one is it not?" As soon as he spoke, Jack realized the irony of that statement not having eyes himself. Smiling to the two, Jack continues directing his attention to the wraith.

"Now, like I said, there are seven Holiday Worlds of Old in total. Once we reach the meeting point, you can make your decision there of which holiday you'd like to visit. The meeting point itself is protected and acts as a safe point in which all seven leaders can meet without distraction"
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Avery's grey orbs cantered over to Onyx as her plush lips parted to say something, but for once in her life she were at a loss for words. Her demeanor became more lax as she pondered on the idea of freedom, a sustenance she had not tasted in quite some time. Swaying her stance a bit she smiled upon Jack as she released his hand.

"Although it would be lovely to leave right at this moment, it seems we have some new customers to take care of." She replied gently as she turned about to aid the rather effiminate gentleman that had just entered with the imp upon his shoulder.

"If you are in need of anything, Sir. Just let us know." Avery nodded; her sandy blonde locks tossling about the heart shaped frame of her face.

Looking back at Jack she giggled as she picked some drinks up at the bar, ready to serve them to where they need to be. "I am sure tomorrow would be a great time to leave?" Hopefully this was not a one time, one night offer he were bestowing upon them. If not, then she had to think upon the holiday worlds she wished to visit, and that was going to be quite the task to undertake.

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Chuckling at her Jack smiles nodding his skull. Seeing her sway a bit, he assumes it's from so much excitement in such a petite body. Of course he couldn't really say much since he was completely bone.

"Of course Avery. Just talk to me whenever you are ready to go out. Like I said, you will have the walk to decide which of the holidays you'd like to visit. I'll tell you all seven before we venture off, but I'll reintroduce them when we reach the gateways"

Sitting back down, Jack reaches for his tonic beginning to drink again while he watches the lovely wraith at work.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

Swain looked from his brother and back to the those who spoke there tales he grunted and brought a fist down upon the bar his movement swift and jolting many glasses there lingering chime ringing throughout the Tavern he faced the three of them speaking with no hesitation

" I do trust that you have a job to perform Avery , Landeril shall not be Indirectly mocked by you're lack of respect to the duties you have outstanding I have not a minute of time for you're stories "

He clarified his speech with a little tap of his Rapier and also noting that respect is hard to find amongst many considering that Landeril had given the wench a second opportunity at life he returned his gaze to his brother easing slightly

" I have some plans involving Valden , this realm has been left unattended since I got rid of those bloody Communists ruling over us "
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:14 am

Setting his bottle down, Jack rises brushing off his suit quickly before turning to the man who accused Avery of neglecting her duties. Extending his skeletal hand to the male, his Soul Robber stays coiled around his arm as he speaks.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I must take the blame for Avery's prolonged relief of her duties. I had a very long answer to a short question. Allow me to introduce myself. Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King. May I ask your name?"

Trying to absolve Avery, Jack hopes that he may take the blame himself, seeing as it was his fault for explaining his entire life story to the gorgeous woman being chastised.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:48 pm

The Necromancer turned his cold black eyes towards Swain, speaking in a tone that could only be given by one from beyond the grave. "You will not address my Wraith like that Fool. Landeril does not own my partner, Nor do I, or you. She is free to pick her own choices. Do not make that assumption again." Onyx growled, placing a hand on Avery's arm. He was one of the few that could touch the Wraith while living and remain unharmed.

Then, his black eyes turned back to the Newcomer with the imp "Brother of The Dead, Welcome to the Blue Rose." Onyx stated, sensing the power of Necromancy within the male.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"Don't you ever speak to me in such a fashion, you impotent fool." She bit out bitterly towards the supposed brother of Lord Landeril; her eyes flashed their golden hue as her flesh glimpsed briefly towards their decayed appearance as she did her best to control the wraith the wished to be freed.

The creature ignored the hand that was placed upon her as she took another step forward towards the egotistical male.

"If you had not noticed I were on a break and there were plenty of other employees here would be happy to take your order and care for your needs." Avery spoke harshly, for she did not like people to outrightly assume as if they knew a damned thing about her or her own. "In other words? Sod off."

"Take to note that Mister Jack here is also a guest within this establishment, an establishment, I might add, you hold no bearing in." With that said she turned in a huff as she stormed outside of the tavern, tired of the drunken fools like the one that had successfully drawn out her short temper.

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Watching Avery and Onyx react so harshly, Jack retracts his bony hand seeing the obvious tension in the room. Standing by them Jack grimaces at the possibility of conflict. His skull turned to each of the males before Avery. Seeing her harsh nature for the first time surprised him, and if he were not the Master of Terror, he would probably been frightened. Watching them all intently, Jack keeps an eye on Avery watching her more intently than the others.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm

The Necromancer turned and walked after the female who held part of his soul. He was normally cold hearted, but Avery always brought forth the warmth somehow. He moved up behind the Wraith female, reaching out and laying a hand upon her shoulder with a gentle touch "Do not let fools bother you Avery. You are part of me as I am part of you. Only we understand each other." He stated to his partner with a soft voice. It was as much a comforting thing he could offer.

Onyx, being born for into Necromancy, knew nothing of human kindness, of love and joy. Only in the last few thousand years, since He had met Avery, had Onyx opened his heart to the world. With Landeril and Avery, Onyx had become more adapted, and yet, the Cold Heart Necromancer once known as Black Ruin still lived in this world, in this man.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:44 pm

The Wraith's muscles tensed at Onyx's touch, a simple jerk of her shoulder implied for him to not lay a hand upon her at that moment. "Not everything is about you..." Avery spoke softly; flashing a soft smile towards Jack.

"How about those towns you were telling me about?" She asked; grabbing her burnt orange cloak from the hook, swiftly wrapping it about her form. "I think now is the time to go and visit, if you don't mind."

With a few quick strides the Female had exited the noisy tavern, the rain now moved in drizzles about her form. Quickly she tugged her hood over her head to protect her even more so from the elements; her grey eyes flickering about as she awaited Jack's response.

Whether he would join her or not, she knew she could not return to the Tavern at that moment. If she did, she would surely butcher a patron for just looking at her cross eyed. Besides, this would offer a new adventure to her mundane life. Who could possibly pass this opportunity up?

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Smiling the Pumpkin King walks out of the tavern with his companion. Uncoiling his Soul Robber, he lets the slimy tip dance over his right forearm. Smiling, Jack walks right next to her while the tails of his jacket flow in the wind. With a spring in his step and a new friend, Jack begins to lead the lovely woman to the Wildemead Forest. Turning his skull to her he begins to list off all seven Holiday Worlds of Old.

"Now that's the spirit Avery. The seven Holidays of old are as follows. Independence Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Christmas..." with a chuckles and a quick pose Jack smiles before continuing to walk "and of course Halloween"
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Tristen raised a brow first then as Avery left he finished his drink and burst into laughter, as he thought "What idiots this women was a fiery spirit and would not like their actions or the way some acted." Tristen filled his glass once again as he glanced around these men were interesting but at the moment something that had stopped his entertainment, He finished his glass and let his had slid into his pocket pulling out a few coins he dropped them on the table and stood. He began to walk to the door before he stopped and turned to the men in the room and let a smirk grace his lips "You gentlemen have a fine night." He chuckled lightly and walked just as he opened the door and a small breeze blew in he turned his gaze onto the fire place and let his aura pulse quickly as the flames in the hearth roared then died quickly blanketing the tavern in utter darkness. The soft rays of light that flowed in through the open door until he stepped out and closed it. Lifting his head he caught the smell of spices and apples in the wind with a sharp turn he walked after the scent until he was a few steps behind the wraith.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

The Necromancer sighed, tugging his own black hood up as he walked after his Wraith and their friend Jack. He was silent other then speaking a soft sentence. "I hold no opinion. Let Avery decide." He stated with a soft voice, his black eyes glancing about from under his hood.

As Jack had said, he was mainly here to protect the two if need be. His power was all he came to give, after all, he had no real use for the Holiday worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Rose Tavern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2