Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_vote_lcapPoisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_voting_barPoisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_vote_lcapPoisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_voting_barPoisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] Empty
PostSubject: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] Ek57ib

Last edited by мα¢αвяє мємσяу on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaylounge.rpg-board.net
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

[Picture of Tavern coming soon]
Back to top Go down
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] 696762uhbu9m8j9g
The Poisoned Apple Tavern is a home to many creatures of all races, nestled in the middle of boisterous village of Morriston. The building is four stories high, and also works as a Inn for those in need of a place to stay for the night. The village of Morriston is in constant state of winter, therefore, snow coats the village year round. It is well kept by magic itself, although you may not see a bar keep within this establishment, you will always find your drink always full and your food always present.

A simple echantment was placed upon the building, and any who take up this tavern as their own will be enchanted themselves. Unable to leave the building for any reason, whatsoever. Many that had fallen under the spell died within the halls; their spirits still remaining as they keep the business running. They are not cruel, but they will use their powers to protect their home at all costs.

The Tavern is warmly lit, with a thriving fire in the hearth constantly burning. So shake off those snowflakes and break that chill here, the locals are sure you will make a happy addition to the village's populace.
Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] 696762uhbu9m8j9g

Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Todd Camberley Ran a little faster along the Cobbled pathway Leading to the Tavern it's lights like a Beacon to his Eager quest to quench himself with a Fresh Cider , His attempts to move at a pace had been thwarted by the High winds in which Howled across the landscape He pulled his trench coat of himself In vain to vanquish the bitter weather cursing several times as he nearly fell , He was late and he would be expected on his Door shift very soon the Region was an Unforgiving place and The pub was constantly Locked Especially due several Gruesome Murders over the past few weeks , At what Point Todd didn't quite know but Fog hand Managed to Encircle Him he could see not his hand In front of his face but he did hear something the click of Boots upon the Ground " Uoo In Ruddy hell is there ! " His voice Echoed with a slight tremble His blood Ran cold the presence was overwhelming Todd Camberley was not a Man to scream or show emotion at the best of times but as he turned around and the Dark shape came upon him he screamed and screamed .

Swain did not so much as Flinch when the Scream pierced the settled Atmosphere of the Tavern many of the Patrons reached for weapons or Items of Superstitious property but he Simply Stroked the Metallic Chin of his Mask and sighed Deeply " Patrons o' this Humble Tavern Shall not Grace there weapons in haste to ward of the evil that does stir this night for tis not an Evil thou could simply plunder back into the pit of Embers that is Supposed Hell " His Voice came harshly and the Drinkers did turn in his direction but Averted there eye's they knew of Swain's past and there future if they where to speak up against his word " Wait till the Morn Good fellow's and search the hollowing hills for the Wretched soul that has been slain , " His words ended and many went back to there Business nervous as to find whom died in the most recent murder Swain brushed a hand Down his Velvet Noire waistcoat If Swain could have smiled he would have done .
Back to top Go down
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:42 pm

The wind whipped against the creature's form as she made her way towards the humble sounds of the Tavern before her. The lights beckoning weary travelers like herself to come and rest their tired forms by it's fires. As the wind howled; the snowflakes twinkled against the beams of light as they swirled about; chilling her to the bones. Her lips had taken a more baby blue appearance as she finally shoved her way into the establishment, her ruby red cloak practically clinging to her as if it were a second skin. She made sure that it kept her shrouded from the piercing gazes of those around her; Gods only know she would not want them asking any questions as she only meant to rest there for a couple of days.

You see, she had already made victims of the last town's children around the Moonlit Pub and as far as she knew; they were still hunting her down with torches and pitchforks as they yelled, "Buuuuurn Heeeeeeeeeer". Bah. People take life far too seriously, she thought to herself. Her amethyst orbs darted about as she made her way towards that of an empty table, the Male that seemed to cause a commotion only caused her to shrug non-chalantly as she eased her body down upon the chair by the hearth. As the fire crackled she folded her hands before her as she attempted to break the chill that seemed to have taken a death's hold upon her. Hopefully, this would be a poor decision on her part to rest where she was at.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:38 pm

A shadow rips throught he night sky, not un usual now. People are use to seeing it but not many know what it truely is. He smiles at the figures on the ground which would stand and stare at the Daemon, well more like the Hybrid, taking his desent he speeds towards an innocent male. He cherrished the screams of terror from the Human before his talons ripped through the males skull and flesh, blood hitting the ground behind him as the body drops. Ascending again he smirks as the beings below him gather around the now dead male.

His dark eyes catch view of his destination. Where all his travels take him, the Tavern. Catching the lights from the place he chuckles his feet pointing to the ground, flying downwards he skidded to a hault on his feet his wings outstretched. Standing at the enterance of the tavern, his talons scratch along the wood as he pushed open the door infront of him. Frowning at the view he stood by the enterance hidden in the darkness waiting for an unwelcome visitor to arrive, if any, so he could rip them apart and feast.
Back to top Go down
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

The Female's gaze flickered the malevolent Male that had just entered the tavern, snow swirled upon the tavern floor up until the door returned to being a barrior from the harsh element. She had finally begun to warm her old bones against that of the hearth; the glow casting a soft glimpse of the tip of her nose down to the tip of her chin. "Always one for an entrance..." Her words were practically monotone as she remained perched completely still upon her seat; sapphire orbs cantered over the male as she sized his threat level up.

It seemed the boisterous laughter of the Tavern was moving into a dull roar as being after being began to make their presences known. Orders being called, wenches giggling as they were being groped by a patron. Twas just another Tavern in another village; at least this one welcomed her sort a bit more than others. The Tangled Vine Tavern housed far too many dangers for her to rest her form there, no matter how tired she was in the eve. The creature lifted her hands as she pushed her hood back away from her features, revealing her soft, flawless complexion and long strawberry blonde tresses that cascassed over her shoulders. A near etheral glow formed about her cheeks; she was still thriving upon the life force of the children she feasted upon not but the other night. This would sustain her for anout thirty to forty years, but sometimes? A delicious morsel was far too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Mordant Poet
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Mordant Destoris made his way in his usual lightfooted fashion along the cobblestone street, glancing through shop windows and around at the residents of the village. He didn't take notice of anyone for long as his caped wrap rustled in the wind, only restrained by the sheathed Shashkas that rested upon his back. His shoulder length cocaine white hair moved showed itself off, moving fluidly in the slight breeze that occupied the streets. He chuckled as small children ran by him and older mothers chased them. Mordant himself had a way of walking that seemed dignified, holding his head up and his shoulders relaxed, he held a striking amount of pride in himself, and his family and it showed in how he presented himself. He blinked once or twice, the dull crimson color of his eyes flashed as he noticed people from time to time. Reaching the door of the Poisoned Apple he peered through the larger front window, looking to see who took up the bar within.

Upon entering he noticed the goingson and made a beeline for the bar, slipping over the counter and into the back to the wine racks. He found his favored Cabernet Sauvignon and dashed back out with a wine glass in his hand. Pouring himself a glass he sat down, and settled into his normal, well defined posture. "Good Evening Macabre" Mordant said with a smirk. "Anything new in your world?" With that he rested the glass on the counter and turned his focus to the woman he spoke to.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 am

The Male Swain allowed his Eye's to follow to the Door he Had Errands to perform and This days Crossing from the Realm of Immortal had Been a harsh one he had been resting his leg which had suffered Severe Damage when he was hurtled through the Crossing path by it's forces normally he landed softly , He stood his chair Drawing backwards he walked silently to the Armoured Door of the Tavern he stopped and spoke softly "Amat victoria curam" and with that he knocked the door in a Rhythm which Opened it's heavy locks and clicked outwards the Breeze of the night stirring Inwards as Swain stepped forth he looked from side to side before taking the Cobbled path towards Valden Academy he had Force's to gather and many Great things to set In motion He Disregarded the Mangled Body which lay on the path before him the Blood of the Man seeping slowly into the Grass he only sniggered and Carried on .
Back to top Go down
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

As her goblet of mead was placed before her upon the polished oak table; her sapphire orbs flitted to the one that spoke to her so familiarly. The Male's aura crackled against that of her own as her eggplant hued presence snaked forth to take a taste of him; yes...he were from the realm she had to make a quick escape from. "My name is not Macabre." She pointed out blandly as she curled her slender fingers about the stem of her goblet; bringing the room temperature metal to her soft pink lips. "It's Fiona, if you must know..." Her words were soon cut off as she took a rather hungry sip of the libation swirling about the curvature of her cup. "I don't believe we have been formally introduced anyway."

As if something slapped her across her face her attentions snapped momentarily towards the male that were leaving a corpse behind as if it were nothing. Just by the way the cocky creature carried himself she knew the only place that would house or create such a arrogant fasad. Valden Academy. She had only heard abou the place, but she were rather pleased it were not living down it's vile reputation. A smirk crept upon her lips as she returned her bright orbs to that of the other Male, awaiting his response to her rather casual way of inquiring after his name.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Smiling at the sound of rain slowly beginning to fall outside of the Tavern. His smile is suddenly cut off at the two, realising where they both had come from his eyes darken as that same Realm was the one he stalked and was chased away from his home-land. Watching the male treat the corpse like dirt he smirks knowing he is not alone at one who holds no respect for beings who could not fight.

Yawning he stepped from the darkness, his razor wings stretching out behind him as he carried himself to a table hidden in the corner. Sitting his wings fold onto his back making him look like a normal Daemon creature. His tail snakes up the seat resting on the table before snapping out to a drink that was left there, wrapping around the glass the tail drags it to the male as he lifted the glass he poured the remaining liquid into his mouth and down his throat. Looking to the quiet Tavern he raised his left eyebrow to the silence. "bine, nu este linişte aici. M-am aşteptat zgomot. Dar se pare, m-am înşelat." Of course he barely spoke the Common language, he favoured one used by some of his fellow Daemons.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 pm

yawning as he stood he opened the door of the Tavern stepping out into the darkness of the land. His wings stretch out as he lets out a chuckle, erupting upwards the Daemon flies into the air sending layers of dust around the ground where he stood. Vanishing into the night sky the screams of innocents could be heard even from the Tavern as the creature made his way to his next target killing in the way leaving blood on the ground and all around the bodies and him.
Back to top Go down
Nuada syada
Peasant
Nuada syada

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 am

Nuada stepped up to the door of the poisoned apple tavern. His hand pressing against the doors with little force he pushed the door ajar. His jet eyes peeked in as he slowly stepped in his head turned like on a swivel taking in all of his surroundings. He walked in and lightly took hold of the back of a chair pulling it out from a empty table. Nuada took a seat and placed a book upon the table the only understandable words to the native people of this land were "English translation dictionary."
Nuada sat silently as he began to read from this book. his left hand digging in his side bag to lightly take hold of something within the bag. He pulled out a single square piece of bread he took a small bit of the bread and placed it and its leaf wrapping upon he table. he took out a plump leather pouch he unscrewed the cap of the pouch and took a small drink from the liquid that resided inside of it.
Nuada was only on the first few pages of this translator. But he strained himself and forced himself to take the language on and imprint it onto his mind. Two months on this land and he only knew a few words in the native tongue. He only knew the words he needed to so he could survive. A small gray symbol sat upon his forehead right in between his eye brows. To the natives it meant nothing but to his foreign land it meant royalty. He screwed the cap back onto the pouch and tied it gently back to a bangle hanging off of his royal silk uniform. Nuada knew if he were to survive in this land he would have to force himself to learn the language or find someone who could speak his language that could act as a translator.
Nuada shook his head lightly knowing it was a slim chance he would find a human that knew his language. "Ele 'udtila arlathil irinal uns'aa ji?" Nuada said quietly to himself closing his eyes in sorrow sighing deeply. He would hope that the language wouldn't take longer then a month. He got the book from a trader that didn't really know the value it held. He only had the book for a day and he was only 4 pages in. He struggled to understand the native language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]   Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance] Empty

Back to top Go down

Poisoned Apple Tavern [Main Entrance]
Page 1 of 1