Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Four Winds Tavern EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Four Winds Tavern EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Four Winds Tavern EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Four Winds Tavern EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Four Winds Tavern EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Four Winds Tavern I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Four Winds Tavern I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Four Winds Tavern

Go down 
+4
DeathWreach
Haldir Lost
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Four Winds Tavern Cooltext476632997

Four Winds Tavern TheFourWinds
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Known for its excellent entertainment The Four Winds Tavern is the home of Nathaniel and Rhiannon O’Connell. Nestled in the city of Belhaven, a respectable small fishing village that acts as a way station for several travelers, the tavern acts as a meeting place for locals and those passing through. Remarkable for its peacefulness, the village boasts that despite the turmoil of the land around it, the residents can sleep at night. The unspoken knowledge between the citizens that if anyone steps out of line, they somehow disappear before the sunrises the next morning.

While the tavern is open 24 hours a day, the owners rarely appear before sunset, and if so never below their private suites. The rules of the tavern are simple. Respect your waitress, respect your fellow patrons, and if you piss off the bartender, you’ll find your ass outside.

When you enter the tavern, a red head greets you from behind the bar counter. Her hair tumbling in a loose mass of curls down her back she smiles slightly and raises her hand a moment before she turns to speak to another patron and get their order. Sitting by the edge of the bar, his broad back to the rear wall of the tavern is a man with light red hair. His pale skin a mirror in color to the female bartenders, with the exception of a dusting of faded freckles across his nose. Several locals appear around the establishment as a band doing covers of Flogging Molly plays on stage.

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

As the silver haired vampire flies into the majestic tavern, he smiles as his ghastly wisp of a tail swirls beneath him only inches off the ground. Looking around to the magnificent room his tail splits in two and solidifies forming a pair of legs. Clad in a three piece black suit, a sheath for a common steel rapier can be seen by the male's right side while his dagger remains hidden inside of his jacket. Brushing his silver hair to the side he smiles as the rumors of such a high caliber tavern were true. As his violet eyes scan the room he walk in a bit further hoping the rumors he had heard about the owner of the impressive Four Winds was true as well. If so then Spectral had quite a bit of catching up to do.

Looking around the tavern Spectral begins to speak up hoping to find someone inside the wondrous hall. Being greeted by an unfamiliar redhead the gentleman bows to her before speaking

"I apologize madame, but can you tell me where I might find the owner of this fine establishment?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Looking up from her position behind the bar, the red heads eyes narrow for a moment as if appraising the gentleman before her, tilting her head to the side in a polite manner she passes a beer to a rather normal looking man who eyes the newcomer with some interest. Wiping her hands on her apron, the cloth protecting the waist and top of her jeans she smiles brightly, the expression reaching her blue green eyes.

Rhiannon O'Connell. I would be one of the owners. Might I help you?

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 am

"Rhiannon O'Connell" Spectral repeated the name as if it were the name of something divine. Bowing to her once more he smiles darkly flashing a set of ivory fangs

"I must admit Ms. O'Connell, I had heard rumors of a place of elegance offering solace from the filth of mundane fighting and vulgarity which has become far too common in this world. I am glad the rumors had not misled me." Rising the vampire shake his head chuckling at something which seemed as plain as the daylight sun, to which he has come to know as a foe he could not vanquish.

"But pardon me Ms. I seem to have made a breach in etiquette. I've neglected to introduce myself"

Taking her hand in his icy touch Spectral kisses is gently before speaking again "Spectral Shadow at your service madame."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 pm

A small touches her lips as the man kisses her hand, the scent surrounding him of Rosemary and Mint is subtle, almost an afterthought on her skin. Tilting her head to the side her voice flows over the Spectral Shadow, the soft southern accent faint but present.

It is certainly a pleasure to meet you as well, and to hear that our little village has earned such a wonderful reputation. Would you care for a drink?

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

"Admittedly Ms. O' Connell I had only entered here to speak with the owner of such a successful tavern. However a glass of strawberry wine would not be amiss after traveling such a distance if you have some to spare."

Smiling a gentle smile the vampire looks to this girl, trying to ascertain the perfume around her. Smelling a wonderful floral aroma, Spectral sighs softly now finding his next topic of conversation in this house of elegance and class

"Excuse me for my boldness madame, but I was wondering what perfume you might be wearing this evening. The scent is simply intoxicating."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Her smile broadens a bit, the edges of her lips quirking up a bit further. Though he has seen her teeth, he could not place fangs in his mind from the flash of white, and at his comment, though her skin is pale, a slight bit of color touches her cheeks.

"My perfume," -she looks confused for a moment until understanding lights in her eyes- " One of the women in the village makes hand crafted items, shampoos, soaps, oils, things like that. She stopped by to deliver one with rosemary and mint. It is to keep away ill will and revive the spirit. I must say, it does seem to work if gentleman will keep calling it intoxicating. " –She gives you a quick playful wink before indicating a stool at the front of the bar.-

"You find yourself in luck, though Nathaniel is brooding at the moment over the tabs I keep running, you’ve at least one of us to speak with. If you’d care to have a seat at the bar I believe we have some wine that might suit your tastes."

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Fusing his legs into the tail of a phantom, Spectral smiles before slowly gliding over to the bar, but he couldn't help but raise a brow at the newest name he had heard. Looking to the woman with two violet eyes he chuckles before speaking

"Well of course they would call it so. Rosemary and Mint are two lovely scents. Better than the scent of dried up blood which seems to be the choice of the filth that exists in places like the Tangled Vine"

Spitting the name of the other tavern like a curse Spectral grimaces before speaking again to discover who exactly Nathaniel was.

"So am I to assume that you and Mr. Nathaniel are both very close?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Thank you for the lovely words, -she pauses again and smiles- What would you prefer, Spectral, or Shadow? And please call me Rhiannon. –Looking around until her eyes find their target she speaks again. Her voice still cheerful- Nathaniel is my intended. –She nods her head to the image of a red headed man heading into the back of the tavern holding several books and a pen- I suppose when we actually set a date it will move up to husband –she chuckles softly at her own words- I have not traveled to many of the other outlying areas recently. It takes everything the village has to keep things in line. We like to help our community stay safe so many of us don’t travel much. I take it you’ve had –turning her back she stretches above her to grab a glass before kneeling quickly to grab a dusty bottle of wine. Standing up she turns back toward the man. – some bad experiences in other areas?

Taking a cork out of the bottle she pours the light red liquid into the glass before offering it to him across the bar counter.

Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am

The swinging doors of the tavern swayed silently inward with a beam of glimmering red light. The light had only reflected the color splosh through the tavern for a brief couple second. The shimmering red light immediately started illuminating the pub with the beautiful sparkling red. When the beautiful sparkling light faded and the swinging doors swayed back into a silent ghost like manor. There stood a young male his skin was like a perfectly colored peach in the perfect lighting of the tavern. His perfectly straightened hair was Ruby red a single white Lilly sat on the left side of his face. the vine of the Lilly reaching back through his silky smooth hair sat snug behind his left ear. The tips of his mid-long silky straight hair were colored baby blue. His jade eyes moved from left to right checking his surroundings. His right hand lifted up to his face. his hands were normal length but they were thin. His nails were polished with clear nail polish. His index finger and middle finger traced down his baby smooth skin pondering at what type of place he walked in on now.

His right leg was straightened out like a marble pillar while his left leg laid on the ground with little weight behind it. Covering the majority of his legs the black kimono sat like a black dress. His Geka Which only had two fuzzy black latches that sunk just under his feet. The oak color set the baby blue off perfectly. Under what had looked like a thin oak slab were two blocks. The diameters of these blocks had been 2inchs wide 1inch thick and 2 1/2inchs high. The top of his feet were soft and perfectly formed. The black Kimono that say half way on his upper body and half way off. His Right upper chest was bare and down from just under the last row of his ribs. On his perfectly soft skin sat a pure white bandage. The bandage wrapped from just under his rib cage down to his upper belt line. The long bandage had not one flaw and not one imperfection. The bandage wrapped around the 5'2'' males stomach covering his belly button.

The clothing was only held up by the glimmering red pole to the giant umbrella he had sitting open over his head. The fiber top water breakers were colored a glittered tint black shade. Every 5 seconds streaks of shimmering green jaded color rushed through the shiny wooden tan arms that held the shimmering tint black fabric. He inhaled deep taking in the aroma of the tavern. The smell of sweet nectar mixed with different arranges of liquor that had been held in the tavern. His lips curled lightly curving up into a smile his bright red lips pronouncing this smile.

On the back of the young male sat a black and gray backpack filled with miscellaneous items. He pulled out a single bottle. all though the bottle made it hard to see the liquid within the bottle. He stepped forwards to the bar table cradling the brown bottle. The lips of the bottle were thin about 3inches long until it met the behemoth sized bottom. He gently placed down this bottle and proceeded to to pull out what looked like a polished curled horn. At the base of the polished horn was a golden ring. diamonds lay in crested into the sides of the gold ring. Most of the horn had stayed its color except for a chip here and there from how long its been used. The only other part of the horn that had a different color then it was meant to was the very tip of the horn. But the tip was not made out of gold or silver. His shimmering eyes followed the shiny metaled tip of the horn as he pulled his head back taking a small sip of the liquid that sat inside. What was inside of that horn was also inside of the brown behemoth sized bottle. The label red off "Cherry Grape mead" The rest of the tag was warn off with age.

He placed the curled horn upon the bar counter top gently. The small arms at the bottom of this horn flask held the cup up with great dignity. His shimmering jade eyes moved from the sparkling metal at the end of his flask to that of the others within the room. Then like a targeting His eyes suddenly locked onto that of Rhiannon. "You..? Are you the owner of this drinking house Ms...?" The male said softly. His head tilting slightly off to the left. A small beam from a window or lighting source had made his bottom lip shine. It was clear that he was wearing a light shade of Rose Res lip stick.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:00 am

Looking to this girl Spectral smiles more, liking her more and more the longer the conversation continues. Not in a romantic manner, but a friendly one nevertheless. Rolling his eyes Spectral looks to the red headed beauty with piercing eyes of violet as he takes the glass beginning to swirl the crimson contents.

"Well Rhiannon I honestly go by either, but Shadow is a surname so Spectral I suppose. If you have a bit of time to spend, I'll gladly tell you my story of what was happening before I floated into this lovely place. And if you need someone to reach the outer expanses of this fine land for you, then perhaps there is a way we can help each other."

Just as Spectral finished he looked over to the male that just entered nodding, as if in approval. Extending his free hand to the fellow male at the bar Spectral lets his eyes look to the males equipment and attire. Wondering where he hails from Spectral begins to speak

"Evening sir. Spectral Shadow at your service."
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:14 am

"Service... Only servants are at peoples service.." The male said with a bit of irritation hinting in his shimmering jade eye's. From the way Haldir was acting it was a tender subject. The male picked up the polished black horn flask and walked to the far end of the tavern. Placing the over sized bottle of cherry grape mead on the table next to him. He grew silent and isolated from the others in the tavern.

Haldir pulled out a small vial of clear liquid. the tag had been warn off. Bits from the tape still stuck to the vile. Once he uncapped the vile a strong breeze of nail polish filled the room. The male looked down as he had began to re-paint his nail's.

After a minute or so the male re-capped the vile and stuffed it back into his pocket. His arm reached around for a small duffel bag that say on the inside of his kimono. From inside his kimono he opened the back and removed to items. He lifted his right hand up and gently removed the sparkling white Lilly from his ruby red hair. The male set it down gracefully upon a small pad. He flipped open a blush container but only used the mirror to fix his perfect ruby red hair.. "My name is Haldir Lost. I am a Co-Instructor of the fallhurst academy.." The male said lightly his voice had a tone that made anyone who ingested the sounds through there ears to become calm and relaxed. "You do not have to act like i am higher then you.." The beautiful male said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:43 am

Frowning Spectral lowers his hand down to his ghostly tail before sipping some of his wine. Feeling the taste of strawberry dance across his tongue before swallowing the fluid letting it slime down his throat. After indulging in his wine Spectral tries to amend himself to the new male, especially after hearing his position at the famed Falhurst Academy. Anyone who had spend long enough a time here had heard of the school and it's chivalrous values.

"Well, I didn't mean service in that manner Mr. Lost. Only trying to make a good impression, which I apologize for failing to do. I only give out respect as people deserve it. Unless you do something to fall out of favor with me I will show you respect. But Falhurst Academy, I must admit that is a fine establishment. Much more civil than that other foul place." Not even wanting to say the name Spectral just indulges in more wine while his tail swirls beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 am

Offering a look of apology to Spectral she indicated she will return to him in a moment with a wordless nod. Raising her eyes to the gentlemen the smile remains in place but she does not look away as she meets his gaze. Her voice, the same soft cadence of southern accented words that she had used on the gentleman known as Spectral Shadow, sounds gently. “Ms. O’Connell for all intents and purposes. I am one of the owners of the establishment. Welcome to The Four Winds, might I help you Mr. Lost? “

Hearing his words toward her newest patron the red head raises an eyebrow before speaking softly. “I am afraid that our local constable has not placed many of the local laws about. We normally only have our regular travelers. Slavery is strictly forbidden within the city. I would hardly bring it up but several of our patrons do take the word and the implied action rather seriously. I am sure several would love to speak with one of the instructors of the academy. We’ve several young men and women who have passed their post secondary here. Nothing better than an educated population to keep the governing body honest.”

Extending her right hand, several silver and platinum bracelets lay on her wrist making a slight happy jingle sound as she offers her hand in greeting.

Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm

A breeze of wind creeps through the edges of the door before a gust of the wind erups into the door. It flew forward, nearly off its hinges, inside the doorway a shadow lurked. Slowly progressing the creatures full features came into view, covered in blood from the innocents it killed on its travels. The Daemon/Angel type Hybrid's wings folded onto its back as it came to the centre of such a place. Running its bloody talons through the hair on the creatures scalp he smirked. Looking to the beings who stood or sat here, he nodded a greating to them all. "Me sence bloodshed soon to come." Not able to speak common fluently he slowly cursed to realm he stood in as this was the please he fleed to as he was chased from his home realm.

Watching the hall, the Daemon doesn't move a muscle doesn't even breath. His features are like that of an undead as he stood there not noticing anything around him, his gaze simply on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 pm

-Turning her attention quickly from the gentlemen who had introduced themselves to the person who so rudely just about damaged her door, the iron reinforced structure bouncing back with a bit of a dent but nothing more. Her voice, which the other two men, as well as the numerous human mortals who sit around the bar know to normally be docile, soft, fully of warmth, now sounds cold with an edge to it.-

There will be no war or bloodshed coming to THIS village, nor this Tavern. You are tracking, -she pauses as she looks- filth onto my floors and I’ve just had them refinished. Find a stream, or pay for a room to bathe, clean yourself off then you will be offered service. Otherwise, out.

-Her words broker no disagreement-

Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm

The male had stood to his feet rather quickly. His Shimmering jade eye's glanced at the mortals that sat confused and drunk. Haldir shook his head in utter disgust. He turned his head back to the one that broke the door down. "We both. Her as owner and me as a concerned citizen who knows a bit of Kong-foo". The male chuckled lightly while his right hand rose to his lip's. His left arm placing the shimmering red umbrella on his shoulder. Haldir knew that Kong-Foo wouldn't be able to harm this mortal.

He would have to use what he had been hiding from everyone for years. He stood there in his black kimono with only the left half covered. the right was uncovered except for his whole lower stomach. From to bottom of his rib cage down to just above his belt line sat a perfectly white bandage Untainted. His shimmering jade eyes met with the eyes of the one that broke through the door like a buffoon. "Please you do not want a bar fight to happen sir" His voice was calm but at the same time it was slightly bitter.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Feeling a powerful wind, the vampire's phantom tail blows in the gust while he remains seated. After it stops he reaches one hand to his rapier, not wanting to draw his blade, but keeping his hand close couldn't hurt with someone barging in and discussing bloodshed. Wondering where this monstrosity came from Spectral immediately turns to Rhiannon amazed by the sudden change in her voice. Looking to her Spectral couldn't find a weapon on her body, so to challenge something like this must mean she had something more. Speaking inaudibly he keeps his violet irises locked on the two.

"What could she be? She's clearly more then human. Vampire? Witch?"

Not daring to break his gaze Spectral sets down his wine and grabs his blade keeping it sheathed. Unless it should come to a time where the cold steel of his rapier may have to come out once more.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Nathaniel O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 pm

The door to the back room opens quickly as Nathaniel steps from the back. His emerald eyes focusing to the creature causing all the commotion with a disdainful glare. He quickly looks to his love for a brief moment before turning his attention back to the creature.

"I think you should do as the lady says, I do not think you will find our hospitality all too welcoming otherwise."

He leans his back against the bar as his body remains tense, looking to be ready to spring into action at a moments notice if the need should arise.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

The Daemon smirks at those around him, now moving he held no blades but was deadly enough to kill any who came at him. "I do not come to kill or cause trouble, marely to kill some time." He sighs his dark eyes on those watching him. "But if you really wish to threaten me, it could end badly." Smiling as the ground beneath the Daemon slowly moves about, distorted, raising a single hand he snaps to talons together a single flame appears on both. Grasping the flame in his other hand he takes a seat away from the others as he played with his newborn flame.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:49 pm

(((Daemon, Please check your PM an action takes place only you see)))

Her eyes going completely white, the red head tilts her head to the side. Her voice once again soft. The tone far off. Several of the men in the bar step back hearing the tone.

I did not misspeak. May haps you do not know our language well. The traditional ways…

Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm

The male turned quickly swinging his left free arm into the air. "You are just going to let that walking gas bag enter the bar!? Do you know how much costumers you are going to lose. He smells like a rotting fetus." The male protested completely outraged.

He drug his kimono up to his nose and shook his head lightly. "He smell's like the decaying half of a rotted pigs ass.." The male said while shaking his head and walking out of the slightly broken front door into the outside world.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 pm

{{May I ask how do I check it?}

The Daemon gives a quick look to the male who insulted him "I have not came for trouble, but I will trouble you if you insult me 'gain."

He growls at the males disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm

He paused just outside of the tavern his head tilting down and slightly back into the tavern. "You are the kind of brute that would beat someone without a weapon just for speaking one's opinion. That could get you into some serious trouble with high up people.." He bent his body backwards in half allowing him to stretch. He placed the open umbrella upon his right shoulder. The shoulder that was covered by his kimono. "Ugly and brutish" Haldir mumbled as he walked from the tavern into the pathway leading away.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

I enjoy being brutish, I am not pathetic like you. ~his voice now a low tone as he does not want to fight but will if he feels insulted by the male who thinks so highly of himself.~
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 pm

((Looking over it I can’t find a way to check it without sending one *I will find one tonight and will post someone on it on the OOC area* And crap mind magic doesn’t work if you can’t see it))

-Her voice switching back to steely and cold-

Then perhaps you enjoy insulting women. This Tavern is my home, and you have disrespected it. This IS your last warning. Leave and bathe to come back peacefully. Or be stricken mute and be removed from the premises each time you enter until apology is offered to all here. You wish no fight, nor do I. The first rule is respect your waitress, the second, respect your fellow patrons, and the third is if you break those two your ass will be removed. You are two for three.

-Her voice, taking on a seductive, low tone- Care to make it a hat trick?
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

He stopped suddenly. threw back his head and began to spew uneven breathes as he laugh. His shimmering jade eyes slid shut as he laughed. Within a seconds notice he completely stopped laughing. He stood using his umbrella as a pole to lean on. "Pathetic? You do not know me. Do not pretend to. Just because i dress like a female. I look like a female. that does not mean i have no will to fight. And obviously it would seem you are completely brainless. Now then Mr Ogre. I bid you ad'uea. And thank you Ms O'Connol for letting me use your lovely tavern as a place of relaxation." The male said while he was walking away. His free left hand waving lightly while the right hand held up the shimmering red umbrella protecting the sun from Haldir. As the male faded into the sunset his soft gently voice danced out. "Farewell Mrs O'Connol. and Mr O'Connol."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

You are most welcome to stay Sir. -Without removing her now sightless eyes from the direction of the one causing the disturbance she speaks to the departing gentleman.- I did mean what I said. This is done.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm

He frowns clecnhing his fist as the flame fades away, he hated being spoke to in such a manner. But he knew to respect others homes. Rising from his seathe spoke in a deadly tone glancing to the male "You my friend, are close to being slaughtered." The Daemons form moves out of the door in a blur as he vanished from the site of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Four Winds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Winds Tavern
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next