Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
The Blue Rose Tavern I_vote_lcapThe Blue Rose Tavern I_voting_barThe Blue Rose Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
The Blue Rose Tavern I_vote_lcapThe Blue Rose Tavern I_voting_barThe Blue Rose Tavern I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

The Blue Rose Tavern

Go down 
+4
Tristen Hail
Avery Dreschler
Landeril
Macabre Memory
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

The Blue Rose Tavern Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 pm

The Blue Rose Tavern 20us4ee

The Blue Rose Tavern Fyo0o9

The Blue Rose Tavern 694300dm6w32xc3p

Last edited by мα¢αвяє мємσяу on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaylounge.rpg-board.net
Landeril
Tavern Owner
Landeril

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 pm

The Ancient Male stood behind the counter, washing glasses as he whistled. The Blue Rose finally reborn after all these centuries, with doors to the various worlds. This Tavern was the connect between worlds, between realms. His Emerald eyes flickered to the tables spread out among the bars inside, then to the grill he had installed. His wings were tucked against his back, his shirt slit to allow them to be out. His jeans clung to his hips, showing the sword easily that hung behind them.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm

The Blue Rose Tavern 189969qdj4q5us1r

"Bah!" The Wraith exclaimed as she slammed the palm of her hands against the birds eye wood of her vanity; the furniture piece creaked under the impact as the mirror shook violently. Quickly she plucked another bobby pin from her pursed lips as she continued to secure her sandy blonde tresses from her facial features.

"Why don't you find the cure for cancer as well, Avery?" She muttered to herself as she prepared herself for yet another night of drunks and lecherous fiends.

"Avery, a good bar wench does not threaten to butcher a customer..." The female mocked her Necromancer's words; Onyx tended bar here as she served the tables. Somehow, she wished she could get fired from this life in some way or damned form. As the last pin were secured she stopped as her eyes became fixated upon her image.

Avery sat perched upon her plush chair as she stared upon her reflection, her finger tips caressed her cheeks as she began to think upon the days in which she were alive, free to do what she pleased. Not bound to anyone nor anything-she wished to be freed of her guilded cage but she did not see that happening anytime soon. No one would have it, it were far to convenient to have a Wraith in their corner.

The creature lifted her brush from the table as she pointed it at her reflection; narrowing her right eye as she continued to hold a conversation with herself. "I blame your good looks.." She replied as she rotated the brush in a circular formation.

"Avery!" The Male's voice echoed up the stairs and rumbled about the confines of her small room that rested in the east side of the Tavern.

"I'm coming!" She barked as she tossed her brush to the side and rose to her feet; she were adorned in a chocolate brown corset with a simple light pink chiffon skirt that fell completely to the floor. Grabbing her creme colored apron she tied it quickly about her waist as she finally made her way down to the Pub area.

As soon as she descended the stairs her ears were assaulted with the sounds of any old tavern; drunk men yelling at one another about things that mattered not. It was just the alcohol building up their egos, if that were possible if at all.

Her cold grey eyes flickered about as she practically goose stepped towards the bar counter, hoping tonight would be over as soon as possible.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 am

Tristen slipped his hand from the folds of his black cloak and lightly placed his hand`s on the wooden door, He frowned from the shadows of his hood as heard the sounds from within. As he pushed the door open and stepped through the black cloak holding around his frame as he turned and closed the door quickly his light blue gaze shifting through the inhabitants. He chuckled as his light blue eyes locked onto the fire place, with a quick pass of his hand and a flare of his aura the flame grew and turned a blue. As the soft blue lights of the fire place began to fall around tavern, Tristen slipped through the crowed and moved towards a small booth that was nestled into a corner near a window the soft rays of the fire place barely touched that area as he had noticed. He sat down on the hard bench and passed his fingers on the wood of the table, The candle flame at his table began to dim as it now only radiated to show his mouth. He turned his head slightly as a man seemed to be yelling up a stair well for what the named sounded like a women, He raised a brow and thought "What a way to treat employees." As he saw the women slip from the stairs he chuckled at knowing he had been right to assume that the man was knew the women on a personal level, Tristen relaxed the cool metal of his silver hilt dug into his back as he sat but he did not seem to mind as he let his light blue gaze fall onto the door, He knew the color of his orbs were changing the once light blue gaze became a dull dark blue in the shadows. Tristen thought and pulled in his aura to that of a humans, He had no intention of letting himself acquire to much attention.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:24 am

"Avery, enough with the attitude", Onyx whispered as he leaned across the bar towards the female. His eyes and demeanor were full of exasperation as he lofted a brow that usually served as a warning to her that he would banish her into a limbo of sheer nothingness...which was the worse thing anyone could cast upon anyone.

Avery laced her arms about her bodice as she narrowed her eyes in defiance. "I am sick to death.." She chortled lightly at the irony of that statement before she continued, "Sick to death of people demanding things as if I am a servant..." She whined as she stomped her right foot in a tantrum.

"Wench, another beer", a heavily inebriated male demanded as he leaned back into his chair, it began to buckle under his massive form. Lo' and behold he leaned too far back and soon toppled over; this of course caused most of the Tavern to break out in boisterous laughter and jest.

The Wraith lifted her hand gracefully towards the male as she placed her other hand upon her hip, "Do you see what I mean?" She asksed her Necromancer as he went about his Barkeep duties. He just ignored her complaints and went about preparing the drinks.

Of course, another complaint falling on deaf ears. The female shook her head, causing her silken tresses to bounce playfully about her form as she made her way towards the male that had just entered the Tavern. She noticed the change in the atmosphere as well as the blue etheral like glow eminating from the hearth. Show off, she thought to herself.

"Hello, Princess...what's your poison?" She asked rather quickly as she allowed her cool grey orbs to canter about his form in nothing but assessment; stopping just as the side of him as she were ready to take his order for the night.

"You're not from around here, now are yah?" She asked quizzically, not being used to seeing that many strangers in these parts.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 am

Tristen turned his head up and smirked as the chair lost i`st battle with the over weight man and toppled over, the rush of laughter and noise was something he did not really care for. He turned his head quickly as his dull gaze locked onto the approaching women, He had noticed her earlier and wondered if she would attend him this evening. He let his muscles relax against the wood of the bench as his mind caught the soft thought that had whispered into her mind about his example of power, He smirked in the shadows of the hood and watched as the women came to the table and spoke to him. He locked his dull blue eyes on the women`s grey orbs, He let his minds voice reach out to her mind as he let one thought cross into her`s " Show off am I?" He turned and thought "No, Madam I'm not of this area and I would like some red wine please." He thought his hunger should be stated the ache in his fangs would not trouble him for some time. He kept a eye on the crowd of men as he watched the women and let his senses catch that the man she had spoken to was a Necromancer, he thought quickly "So, she must be his apprentice." He watched the man his aura was certainly dark and what had she called him... Onyx, That will be a name to remember for the future.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 am

The wraith cleared her throat as she glanced briefly towards Onyx as she allowed her own thoughts to skip about the Male's mind if he allowed her to. "It's not polite to just scan people...it's known as an invasion of privacy..." She narrowed her eye as she clucked her tongue in a slight reprimanding way.

"Red wine?" She spoke aloud as she provided a simple nod; she did catch a glimmer of thought about her being Onyx's apprentice and all she could do was snort at that idea.

"More like bound servant.." She muttered to herself as she flashed a smile towards the customer and extended her forefinger towards him as she walked away. "A glass of red wine coming right up.." She called out over her shoulder as she sauntered back towards the bar counter.

"What was that about?" Onyx asked, nodding towards the gentleman as he poured the glass of wine.

Avery glared at the Man, flicking her tresses behind her shoulders as she stood proud. "It's nothing, just a newcomer." God, did he always have to make everything his business? Onyx mocked her expression as he went to the other side, wiping down a spilled drink as the Wraith plucked the glass of wine from the counter.

"Here you go, Stranger..." Avery smiled as she placed the drink in front of him; only those that knew her quite well would be able to read the sardonic tone in her voice. "Can I get you anything else?"

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:57 am

Tristen smirked when the women took a quick glance into his mind, not many could do it Tristen watched as she wandered back to her master as he whispered to himself "Bound slave? interesting." He relaxed and smiled as he listened to the womens conversation for his heightened it was almost no effort to catch her noisy master asking of him, Tristen chuckled when she returned with his drink he locked his gaze on hers and took a sip of the drink. He smiled it was`t blood but it would do, He looked up at her as he had caught the anger at her master for asking what he was about. Tristen smirked and looked up at the women "Uh, bring the bottle please."
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 am

"Plan on drinking yourself into a stupor?" She asked with a quirk of her brow; by the male's demeanor it seemed as if he were trying to charm her pants off. Well, that would not do, not in the least bit. She'd at least have to have a glass of mead before that were to ever come into consideration.

Avery never did hold claim to being a lady, just someone bent on taking her frustration with male's out on the innocent ones since she couldn't do so with Onyx. With a soft sigh she turned on her heels as she marched back to the counter, only to reach behind it and retrieve the requested bottle of wine.

"Here you go, a bottle of wine..." She smiled awkwardly, never quite used to providing such good customer service without a bit of attitude, but she preferred to consider that her charm. Placing the bottle before him she crossed her arms as she shook her head lightly as leaned forward towards him, her hair floating forward as the sweet scent of apples and spices permeated the air about them.

"Before you get any ideas? I'm dead..." A smirk followed as she leaned back, lacing her arms over her bodice in a matter-of-fact fashion. "A wraith to be exact." The latter were added as a slight warning if he, like many males, tried something with her. She was not a female to be trifled with, that was for sure.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 am

Tristen raised a brow at her thoughts of him trying to charm her into a bed, He burst into laughter and smirked as he stopped. He shook his head as she asked him what were his plans with the bottle "No, I do not plan to drink myself into a stupor." Tristen looked at the fire place and sighed then turned back to the women as she returned with his bottle, He noded his head in thanks to her before he turned as two of the customers began to fight over some small matter. Tristen watched as she spoke to him of getting ideas with her, He shook his head " I have no intention of bedding you, Yet why would you suggest that I would do that." He closed his eyes as the smell of apples and spices wafted in the air around them, the scent brought back memories of times past in his mortal life. He smirked and knew he would remember the scent it was sweet yet not like it`s holders personality at the moment, She was accommodating yet she seemed to be hardened after her years in the pub it would seem. Tristen raised a brow when she pronounced herself dead and a dangerous enemy to him should he try and bed her. He flashed a pearly white smile as he watched the men continue their tussle, "We are all dead in some way." He watched the man she had been speaking to then the fighting men "Should `t you take care of that?"" He gestured to the growing crowd and tussling men not more the a few feet away from his table.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Did he really try to say that someone as beautiful as herself was not the least bit tantilizing to him? The female quickly pondered on this as she lifted her fingertips to her cheeks once more; pressing them against her flesh, causing white marks to follow only to watch them dissipate their pale pink hue. Was she she losing her touch? Was she becoming so ghastly to males? No. This could not be.

Avery placed her right hand over her chest as her left gripped the back of the chair before her, "Is it me or is this room getting smaller?" She asked in a paniced tone, feeling an anxiety attack coming upon her as if it were a freight train.

The creature inhaled deeply as she now fanned herself, calming her nerves as the sounds of yet another Tavern brawl drew her attentions else where. "I need to do something?" She asked the Male with another question as she quirked a brow at him, now fully regaining her composure.

"Right..." She replied quickly as she rapped her fingers along the chair, reaching her other hand into her apron as she pulled out a few silver pieces. "Four silver on the Man there!" Avery called out, holding up the pieces as she selected her 'Horse', one might say.

The rest of the Tavern yelled their part and support for this action, only to be dulled down by her name being barked out once more. "Avery!" Onyx boomed over the crowd as he pressed his hands firmly upon the counter.

With a regretful sigh she slid her silver pieces back into her apron as she marched towards the men; gripping them by their ears as she twisted them roughly. "Alright Boys, if you can't play nice then you will have to go into separate corners." The men screeched in pain as they buckled under her firm grasp. "Ow ow ow, fine!" They stated in unison. With that said, Avery released them from her clutches. "Good."

Turning about she looked over at the Male that she had just served; oh now she understood. If he was not interested in her in that way? Then he must be gay; the wraith shrugged at this thought. Live and let live, was her motto. Well, it would be if she had a motto. Maybe that was something for her to look into, a New Years resolution perhaps?

"No worries, Dovey...we don't judge lifestyles here.." She nodded matter-of-factly as her cold grey eyes began to flicker across the room once more.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Having took a break after the little rumble earlier, Onyx now stood at the top of the stairs, growling in his annoyance at having to work yet another night. He wore his necromancer's robes, colored black as the art he used. He carried his staff in his right hand, with his sigil etched into the wooden shaft. This was his preferred weapon and constant companion, other then a certain Wraith that he often was caught conversing with, or arguing and losing against his own Wraith.

Despite this, Onyx was view as one of the strongest of his Craft, able too bond a Wraith, one of the strongest of the undead. Of course, no one knew how, only he, Heir to the legendary Bone Wizard. He even wore the Skull Amulet around his neck, constant on him.

With a sigh, he proceeded down the stairs, his boots barely making a sound as his staff slammed into the stairs with each step. He called ahead to alert his partner "Avery!" He spoke in his deep bass tone, his dark eyes glancing about as he reached the bottom "Where do you be at Wraith of Mine?" His tone held a touch of annoyance as he looked about for the female.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

Location : Halloween Town. Or Christmas Town. Depends on my mood

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

As the skeleton walked along the lake he looked to the pub examining it. Clad in his signature black pinstripe suit he looks to his coiled Soul Robber on his arm. As the slimy, green tendril rested on his right forearm Jack smirked knowing of its true power. Turning his skull to the pub again Jack decided to try looking inside, hoping that the crowd inside may be more pleasant to be around than the filth in Shademoor. Pushing the door open with a bony hand, the skeleton cast a svelte shadow in the light of the pub. Looking around Jack notices a lovely woman tending to the tavern.

It was odd for Jack to see someone like her. He knew for a fact that there was something distinguishing her from the crowd, but he couldn't put his finger on what exactly. Turning his skull he notices the traditional grab of a necromancer as he shuts the door. Obviously he was powerful if he commanded such a presence in the tavern. Walking in slowly Jack at least knows the company here will be more accommodating than that at the Tangled Vine. Walking to an empty table, the tails of the male's coat
flow a bit with each step before he sits down.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:15 pm

The sounds of the musician's fiddles, tamborine and drums began to fill the atmosphere of the Tavern; the strings were strummed and a flute played a jubial jig. A gentle warmth seeping even to the most cold hearted beasts soul as the hearth blazed with delight as it shielded the patrons from the chill of the cold night air.

"What? Are you blind?" Avery asked Onyx with a haughty tone as she sauntered and weaved through the tables and chairs. Simply hopping over one patron's extended leg as she bounced a couple steps towards the bar itself.

The Wraith placed her hands upon the counter as she glanced over at her Necromancer; why the Hell was he able to have breaks and she did not? With an indignant roll of her eyes she snapped her hand towel ontop of the wood as she turned to greet the newcomer.

A skeleton? Now she had seen it all. "What will be your poison, Dovey?" She asked as she approached the Male, her hands resting gently upon her hips as she walked towards him.

Although her demeanor were brash, Avery had a very good sense of humor and rarely took anything seriously in her life, and being forced to work a job she loathed with a man she barely tolerated on most days just seemed to be the icing on her life's cake.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm

As the mesmerizing girl approached him, Jack smiled as he turned his skull to her. Chuckling a bit as she asked for his drink of choice, he pulls on his jacket a bit exposing on half of his ribcage before speaking.

"I'm sorry miss, but as you can see alcohol just goes right through me."

Laughing a bit at the bad humor, Jack extends his bony hand to her hoping at least for a proper introduction if nothing else.

"Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King madame. May I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 pm

The Necromancer glanced over at the Skeleton, growling under his breath slightly as he paced towards the Wraith that was his constant bonded partner. His master had killed her when she was alive and He had brought her soul back to avenge that death, only to learn, she was now his Familiar and protector.

Needless to say, they made each others lives hell, but it was all part of the daily routine, He supposed. He turned his eyes towards the new comer, speaking as Onyx, not as The Necromancer "Greetings Sir. I would be Onyx Letum, Necromancer to this fine Wraith, whose name is Avery. Ain't that right darling?" He asked, turning his eyes towards her. He did this purely to irk his companion.

Of course, He also loved having her companionship, for what else could bring the Master of The Dead peace, save for his humorous, wicked and often evil Wraith partner. Of course, his favorite line concerning her was simple "What did Avery do now?" as that was the one most often heard uttered.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Looking to the male and sensing his tension Jack immediately extends the same skeletal hand to the necromancer as he did the lovely girl next to him. Silently noting she was a wraith, Jack had the insight he was looking for only moments ago. Raising a proverbial brow Jack couldn't help but notice something odd in the sentence. Unable to control his curiosity, for which he had nearly destroyed Christmas and Halloween for, along with the other five Holidays of Old, Jack spoke.

"A pleasure to meet you sir. Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King at your service. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice you said 'Your' wraith. Forgive me my boldness, but if you don't min my asking, what exactly does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Her lifted to the ceiling as she sensed Onyx next to her, Gods he was stuck to her like white on rice. Glancing to him briefly as she glared daggers upon him, he knew how much she despised it when her referenced to her in such an 'adoring' way. "Onyx, do you wish for me to change your religion?" She asked with an angelic tone, veiled over a sinister tone that could send chills up anyone's spine.

Her hand grasped the offered gentleman's hand lightly as she curtsied before him, lifting his hand ever so lightly as she bowed her head in greeting. "Avery Dreschler and welcome to the Blue Rose Tavern, Sir." King? "Forgive us, but we're not used to having royalty in these parts." She nodded as she crossed her arms about her bodice; her head canting curiously to the side.

"A Wraith means I collect his slippers and pipe whenever he's too lazy to do it himself.." She chided at the expense of Onyx; chuckling lightly she retracted her hand as she placed it back upon her hip. "It means I am a wraith that is soul bound to him, Sir." She explained as kindly as possible; she liked this newcomers easy going character. Not too many of that kind around this part so she knew he would be a wonderful addition to the area.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Taking her hand Jack, being the Master of Terror, easily recognized the undertone in the wraith's voice. Chuckling Jack places his jaw to the woman, not having lips to kiss it with, but making some kind of effort to use a substitute. Repeating her name as if it were music the skeleton smiled before speaking.

"Avery. A wonderful name for what I assume to be a wonderful girl."

Seeing her cross her arms Jack immediately shrugs looking to her, empty eye sockets facing her.

"Yes, I am indeed a king. But considering I am the king of a land far from here, I only use it in introduction."

However, if Jack had blood it would have been boiling hearing the last part. Someone's soul bound to the living? The idea of imposed will upon someone disgusted the male. He never even used his authority as the Pumpkin King unless he needed to. Keeping a remarkable calm compared to what he really felt Jack continued.

"Well I must admit, it is a pleasure to meet you both. As you know I am clearly not here for drink, but merely the company of good people. I recently ventured to the Tangled Vine in Shademoor and was simply appalled. At least here people seem to have some level of class, or at least no one here is covered in dry blood."

Hoping to ease Onyx's tension somewhat Jack crosses his skeletal arms, as if to keep Avery politely away, showing the couple the slimy green tendril that wrapped around his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 pm

A genuine smile played across her lips as she averted her head slightly as Jack leaned forth; her cool grey orbs cantered their respectful corners as she winked upon him. "Girl? I like your style."

She took the 'girl' reference as something of a compliment, afterall, a wraith she maybe-she was still very much a vain creature. Her hand extended to rest upon the Skeleton's forearm as she waved her other hand to the side, gesturing to that of one of the few vacant seats away from the ramble. "Please, make yourself comfortable."

Avery pivoted to the side as she glanced to Onyx briefly, "I'm taking my break now." She replied matter-of-factly, as if she would even listen to him if he denied her the break in the first place.

The Wraith made her way towards the table as the patrons had begun to become even more inebriated; she ignored them as best as she could. "So, Mister Jack...what brings you to these parts?" She asked as she slid into the booth, the candle light from the lanterns casting a warm glow upon her fair complexion. Her eyes bright with mischief and good humor as she awaited to hear a newcomers tale of coming to be in such a foreign land.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 am

The Necromancer sighed "And this is why my teacher told me to just bring a Skeleton to life. But Noooo! I had to prove my power in Necromancy and bond a Wraith to my soul. Gods...That woman, as much as I love her, annoys the Nine Hells out of me." He complained under his breath, having truly had no choice but to bond her. It was his way to take out the remaining Black Skulls, once his own order.

The Black Skulls Imposed death upon the Living, and their demands upon the dead, no matter what they were. His master had wiped out Avery's entire village before Onyx could stop him, and now, Onyx repented for it. He turned to Jack "Sorry, if it seems strange. We be not as unwilling partners as you think. Avery knows I would release her soul at any time should she ask, Friend Jack. But Perhaps I should introduce myself fully."

Onyx drew himself up to his full height, offering a single hand to the man "I am Onyx Letum, Master Necromancer. I was trained by Baron Von Death, Once the Master of the Black Skull Sect. I was the one who killed him and freed thousands of souls. It is an honor to meet one so famous in the world of the dead as you, Pumpkin King."
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:27 am

Taking the man's hand Jack smiles at the name. With a smile he begins to give it a few shakes while the slime coiled on his arm remains in place.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, but please, call me Jack. I've no reason to be addressed so formally. I'm exactly like you two, except I lack flesh and have a nasty sense of curiosity."

After releasing the man's hand, which he assumed to be so familiar to a bony touch, Jack smiles at the woman's obvious generosity as she leads him to the table. In seeing her smile, Jack couldn't help but smile as well. In a moment he wordlessly questioned whether this girl's heart was as warm and welcoming in life as it was death. Sitting down gently, Jack takes a quick look back to Onyx. Not trying to interfere with his relationship with Avery, he takes a quick glance to the necromancer before his pale skull turned to face 'his' wraith. The thought still sickened him to his very core, but he suppressed it for now after hearing what Onyx had said.

"Thank you Avery. As for why I am here it's a bit of a mixture between business and pleasure. I volunteered to venture off into this world to see what it was like. The land I come from is linked very closely with six other..." waiting for a minute, Jack tries to think of the proper term "kingdoms. After meeting with all the leaders, I was the first to step forward to discover the secrets of this world."
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 am

Swain pushed the door forwards allowing himself entry to the tavern , he had not set foot in here for quite some time a shame as this happened to be the abode of his Brother landeril not that he revealed such things as far as everyone was concerned he was the only child of parents unknown a rich and once charming man whoms beauty was banished from his face so harshly Swain was already bitter but this curse had left him unable to have a wife to share his riches and power with he didn't long for it but more envied and buried it under his lust for bloodshed .

Many patrons lifted hats as he entered some stood others shivered at his ability to make the warmest of atmospheres cold and drained his boots clashed with the floor several times before he stopped before a serving wench not bothering to connect eyes he spoke " Morrow wench doth the man Landeril grace this setting or do he not ? "
Back to top Go down
Avery Dreschler
Blue Rose Wench
Avery Dreschler

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 am

Avery's muscles tensed as she heard Onyx's words; she knew that he would find it most difficult to release her from her bound state. However, it seemed he wished to make it seem as if it would be a walk in the park as he explained thusly to this customer.

"Welcome to the world of Necromancy, Mister Jack." She joked lightly as a soft chuckle soon followed; a nervous one at that since she always cracked jokes when she felt most uncomfortable.

"How does one become King of the Pumpkins?" Avery asked in wonder as she crossed her legs rather swiftly, folding her hands atop the table as she kept a keen eye upon the male.

The female lifted her hand gingerly as she tucked a stray silken tress behind her ear; hm. She'd have to remember to not off him any of their pumpkin dishes, not wanting to offend royalty in the least.

Avery's attentions were quickly caught elsewhere as her cold grey orbs cantered over to the brash male that had just entered the tavern. Her eyes narrowed at his rather abrupt treatment of the wench and she quickly spoke for the female, motioning for her to return to her duties.

"Yes. Lord Landeril does make his presence known here ever so often, Sir." She replied flatly, her arms now laced across her chest as she returned her gaze to that of Jack.

Last edited by Avery Dreschler on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 pm

The Necromancer turned to glance at Avery, truly wishing he could offer her more then this undead life. But his powers didn't go the route of Resurrection, instead steering into the Combat Aspects of Necromancy. He turned to the male who addressed Avery and spoke

"Yes, He does come to his Tavern so often, Perhaps I can call him for you." Onyx stated with his usual cold voice.

Turning then, he faced Jack "The Female can make her own choices, I do not hold her heart..Though sometimes I think that would make our lives so much easier." He sighed, turning around to lift a glass from the counter, then filling it with a tonic made for the dead. "Here. My master perfected this to give those of the World of Death strength. Its known as the Tonic of the Skull." He explained, offering it to the man, knowing it wouldn't harm Jack, unlike what it would do to a human that wasn't a Necromancer like himself.
Back to top Go down
Landeril
Tavern Owner
Landeril

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 pm

The Ancient decided to drop in at his Tavern, his trench coat flowing behind him as he pushed through the secondary door on the south side. His black hair was combed back, showing off the strength of his emerald green eyes. Power and courage flowed from those orbs like knowledge did from his mind. He wore his katana across his hips, his longsword belted on over his trench coat. His shirt was tucked into his pants, as his pants legs were tucked into his boots.

He turned first to Onyx and then Avery, before glancing at Swain "You summoned me, My friend?" He asked, crossing his muscled arms over his broad chest with a tilt of his head. The Ancient had been relaxing in the Elven Forests of Calderon.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Swain cocked his head to meet Landeril his mood of blood lust somewhat Depleting .

" Ah brother , has been quite some time " he exclaimed extending a hand for him to embrace .

" The old crone doth summon us to her lair she wishes for us to hear her rambles "

he nodded his head forwards as a substitute for winking which would not be visible from behind his mask .
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Looking to the tonic with a bit of curiosity. Taking the tonic in his bony hand he begins to ingest the liquid not waiting to offend Onyx and letting his curiosity get the best of him. Feeling a bit of a fiery burn as it clings to his bones, Jack coughs a bit at the sudden sensation. Setting the bottle down Jack pressed his bony fist against his ribs to stop his coughing for a moment. After he stopped he looked to the man clothed in ebony robes.

"Forgive me Onyx. It's just that I've never actually drank anything before."

Setting aside the tonic, Jack looks to Avery with a smile at her question. Loving when people asked this a smile came onto the male's skull that made the skeleton seem almost giddy.

"Well miss Avery, I think in order to answer a question it's better to understand where I am from. You see it was a long time ago, longer now than it seems. In a place perhaps you've seen in your dreams."

Leaning a bit closer, Jack returns her question, with another that he simply loved to ask.

"Have you ever wondered where Holidays come from? If not, I'd say it's time you begun."
Back to top Go down
Landeril
Tavern Owner
Landeril

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

The Ancient man sighed, enjoying the old speak as much as the next Elder. He replied as best he could, having been so long since he spoke it.

"The Old Crone can kiss my arse. I doth not answer to her summons." The Man stated, crossing his arms before his chest as he tilted his head to one side. The Male didn't speak another word.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Letum
Blue Rose Barkeep
Onyx Letum

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm

As if Understanding, Onyx only nodded to Jack. Turning his eyes to Avery, knowing she loved stories, perhaps because of the age at which she was killed? He didn't know, but he did try to provide one every few nights, as He wasn't the best story teller.

"Why don't you tell us, Sir Jack?" He prompted, turning back to listen attentively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Rose Tavern   The Blue Rose Tavern Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Rose Tavern
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next