Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground I_vote_lcapNothingness is Insanity's Playground I_voting_barNothingness is Insanity's Playground I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Nothingness is Insanity's Playground I_vote_lcapNothingness is Insanity's Playground I_voting_barNothingness is Insanity's Playground I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Nothingness is Insanity's Playground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerona Rhosyn
Peasant
Aerona Rhosyn

Nothingness is Insanity's Playground Empty
PostSubject: Nothingness is Insanity's Playground   Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

As soon as the sun kissed the horizon all manner of mythic life springs into being, though only those completely devoid of any humanity would dare to roam in the utter wasteland that was this land. Slowly as the sun sank lower a crimson spec seemed to glow from a crack amidst the squalid landscape that made up this land. Progressively, the spec became to take the shape of a human, for lack of a better description. Her long and ratted white hair hung limp about her shoulders, and fell down her back. She took a shuddering ragged breath and on the exhale spoke, “To be alone in all the days is the greatest pleasure and to watch the life drain from another, the greatest ecstasy anyone can hope for.” A crazed laugh slipped over her bloody and cracked lips as a hand came to drag along her face. Her nails black as midnight and sharp as daggers slid across her cheek, gashing them open and smearing blood along her alabaster skin. “Who will come and play in the life, and paint the night with tears and blood.” Her bloody hand trailed down her face to her neck and along her torn white dress. Her bloodied hands left crimson trails along the pure innocent fabric. A color that seemed at odds with this being, her eyes finally snapped open. Her eyes as pure crimson as the blood that dripped down her face, she spread her arms open wide and she started to spin in a circle, slowly, deliberately. Her voice trickled over her cracked lips as she lost herself in the insanity that only exile to a wasteland can bring. “Who will come worship in the temple of pain? Who will let their blood seep between my fingers? Their life will be but a beautiful piece to add to my collection.” As she spun ragged white wings sprang from her back. An agonizing cry rang over her lips and soon turned to another peel of her crazed laughter. Resuming her dark chant she began to hover above the desolate earth and finish her lament, “Come play in the dark with one of the Fey, I know what lies deep within your soul, that black part that you let no one touch, I will quell that thirst and I can put an end to your curiosity. So come worship with me in the temple of pain and lets paint the alter red with our lascivious desires and wanton cries.” As she finished her bare feet touched back down to the ground as her crimson eyes took in the land that was her kingdom. The place where she was goddess and ruler and no one could blame her for the sins of the world. The darkness is her friend and death her only companion, “Come to the playground and meet your goddess, Aerona.”
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nothingness is Insanity's Playground   Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Floating along the Secluded Area of the land he called home, the silver haired vampire-ghost hybrid looked around with a set of violet irises that seemed to pierce directly into the soul. Clad in a black three piece suit, Spectral fused his legs together into a wispy, phantom tail letting him glide on the winds while his sheathed saber hung from his waist. Totally lost Spectral groans and frowns having lost all sense of direction.

Hearing someone Spectral decides to approach the owner of the voice, which seemed female, but upon getting closer, channels the ectoplasm in his bones so that light may bend around him hiding him from sight. Hearing her more clear words and insane laughter, which to the invisible male seemed like a cackle, Spectral gets a look of horror on his face thinking this white winged woman may truly have lost all sense of sanity. But his curiosity compelled him to make his form visible again and cautiously approach the mysterious woman.

"Excuse me madame."
Back to top Go down
Aerona Rhosyn
Peasant
Aerona Rhosyn

PostSubject: Re: Nothingness is Insanity's Playground   Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Her crimson eyes dart to the voice she heard, “Is this friend or foe? Shall you come to play or is but you a traveler lost in my home?” she licks her blood soaked lips once again as her eyes searched for the man. “Come come, come tell me of your life and story. Come share your dreams and darkness,” she settles on a nearby rock as her wings fold in on themselves a groan slips over her lips. Her legs slid up the rock scrapping skin away and leaving them bleeding, “What shall we discuss? Not many brave, be travel to see Aerona. So tell me of your heart and desire,” she giggles, “For I know what darkness can provide.” Her nails raked up her arms as she looked at the male her head tilted to the side as she takes in his appearance. “You seem not to fit? A paradox? Something is off, you are stuck. Limbo” she drops her head to her knees and whispers, “Those in limbo cry, those in limbo never die, come to the dark and you will find, the peace and pleasure you desire.”
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nothingness is Insanity's Playground   Nothingness is Insanity's Playground EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Truly questioning the sanity of this woman, Spectral levitates tentatively towards her, his violet eyes noticing the blood on her lips. Ordinarily not an odd sight for Spectral, but now it seemed so wrong. And upon smelling fresh blood in the air, Spectral shuddered a bit as his bloodlust almost made him do something he would regret. As the perfume assaulted his nostrils, it took every ounce of control he had not to attack and drain this woman.

But even more than the blood, this woman's speech was confusing. And what did she mean by "come to play"? Shrugging it off Spectral decided to tell his story. After all, even if this woman was flat out batty, she seemed harmless enough.

"Well, my name is Spectral and I come from Belhaven. It's a quaint town, but it's nice for me. I was actually coming back from the Empty Space, but I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere. That's why I'm here now. This place seems different somehow though. A place like I've never experienced."

Smiling, Spectral almost seems to sit down on air as his tail bends like an invisible chair just pulled up behind the male. He figured with his silver tongue, he'd be able to understand what she meant and how her perception seemed almost dead accurate.

"But tell me more about yourself. Surely a pretty face like yours has a name to accompany it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothingness is Insanity's Playground   Nothingness is Insanity's Playground Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: The Empty Space-
Jump to: