Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_vote_lcapBelwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_voting_barBelwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_vote_lcapBelwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_voting_barBelwyn Lake [Battle Royale] I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
αѕтяι∂ ρєтяєѕ¢υ
Administrator
αѕтяι∂ ρєтяєѕ¢υ

Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] Empty
PostSubject: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 pm

The Female's brilliant amethyst orbs scanned her vicinity as she walked upon the grassy meadow; her aura crackling about her form as she sensed the battle that would ensure. She stood at a mere 5'6", and her one hundred and thirty pound form was by far seen as anything less than threatening.

The grass seemed to bend towards her as she felt the Mother Goddess whisper sweet nothings into her ears, secrets of the past and future as a crack of thunder warned of the storm that was brewing just behind the hills. Rain drops began to drizzle upon her as a bright flash streaked across the sky, snaking it's way towards the choppy surface of the lake.

Astrid crouched low as she placed her hands upon the softened Earth, she would call upon the elements of Earth, fire, wind and water to aid her in this task she knew she must undertake.

Winds from all corners of the sphere seemed to whip about her form as it encased her in a simple shield; residual dew had begun to drip over her plush lips as the storm had now reached the meadows of the lake in full force. The once sunny area was now grey with dismal persuit to those residing underneath; the black clouds had blocked the sun; almost as if it were blocking all hope.

Her leather black trench coat fluttered against her feet as she were ony adorned in basic attire, no armor. She never required it. All she carried upon her was a lighter for her fire bending and a simple dagger for when she didn't wish to use her powers. That dagger were located on her right thigh; hidden beneath the confines of her coat.

Yes. The fun would begin soon, she was nearly giddy with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Tristen moved through the woods with a purpose his black cloak whipping wildly in the wind as he ran, The trees seemed to be blur until he stepped and jumped over a small creek in his way. Tristen stopped and relaxed he knew the battle would come and it would be long and very destructive, His aura burned with anticipation the ones coming were of great power he knew. Tristen leaped from the ground his body shooting through the air as he landed on the branch of a large oak tree, The katana on his stood stiff and relaxed barley swinging in his movements. Tristen felt the slight bounce of his dagger on his right hip with each movement he made, The trench blades on his left hip remained unmoving the coldness of the metals digging through his shirt did not bother the male as he locked his light blue gaze on the meadow. Tristen slipped the hood of his cloak up to cover his face as his light blue gaze darkened into a dull dark blue, Tristen jumped from the tree branch his 6 foot frame moving though the sky as if a dark shadow. He moved through the dark night sky with a smirk until he landed on the ground in a crouch his muscles tensed up then fell into relaxation. He stood and began to walk towards the meadow where the battle was to take place the power of the elements and their secondary forms wood ice, lighting , thunder, storm, metal, His training in the shadows and the manipulation of his aura would also become a great weapon in this battle. As he stepped into the meadow Tristen noticed a female standing not to far from him, He pulled the cloak around his frame and began to walk towards her as his aura began to calm down to that of a newborn vampire maybe a few days old, He did not wish to let his true strength be revealed just yet. He turned and stood next to her staring into the night sky with a wild look in his eye and s smirk on his face, as he thought to himself "Won`t be long now."
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

The dark night was not natural. There was something chilling about it, something alive. Darkness seemed to flow along with the wind, watching. There was no escape from the darkness, for the darkness came along with the night. And along with it a Wreach. The others had aura’s, this was an aura of nothingness. It was a constant, soothing struggle against the minds of those present. They would be weakened slowly, and be exposed to NightWreach’s telepathic prowling. The creature himself was more than simply quiet, his movements made no noise, and only barely disturbed the molecules with his movement. He was using his Senses to edit the world, and to remove his trace from it. NightWreach was not breathing, indeed he needed no air. His presence was not welcomed by the air, only by the darkness. “Father.” It whispered ominously. “Father, father, father.” It was a call for him, and he came. Black wings, thirty feet across, had been spread out, next to invisible in the night sky. An eight foot, two thousand pound creature was carried on those gigantic wings, flowing through the wind as if it wasn’t there. NightWreach, the silent giant, seemed to move to his own laws of gravity. This Wreath could influence everything in molecular design, but his greatest weapon was NightFall, and not far behind it was Black Lightning. Black Lightning trailed silently behind his Black Gauntlet, on his left hand. In his right was NightMourne, his six foot long long sword. The sheath it had been in a few moments before was on his left side. Attached to a black leather belt, it ran down the side of his bare, muscled leg, only covered by a brief, black cloth clovering, to conceal his manhood. The creature’s body was concealed in the thick darkness, but his muscles were thick, gigantic. They ribbed his whole body, packed tight and covered by his dark tan skin. On his right side, sheathed, was a three foot long, seventy pound dagger. In a circle around Astrid, multiple elements appeared. A frozen plant, a burning bush, a ball of pure light, a globe of pure darkness. Around these were, in a circle, faerie fire, revealing Astrid completely to the onlookers. NightWreach could control all elements, as well as use necromancy, fell magic, and arcane magic, but he chose to use only a few of his powers, to reveal a small portion of his abilities to his opponents, to his prey. With another flap of his mighty wings, NightWreach landed silently among the woods, gazing with his green, crimson rimmed eyes at Astrid and her friend.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 am

A chill snaps through the air as a blur moves across the sky, the blur turned as it headed for the ground. An explosion is heard as the ground erupted upwards the moment the blur struck the earth. As the fog of dust vanished an eight foot giant was left standing in the crater left from the impact. The powers of necromancer, as well as the elemental powers, surged through him. On both his hands were gauntlets. One controled black lightning, the other the lightning of the Gods. A single gaze of DeathWreach could freeze a opponent where they stood. He could speak telepatheticly to his other, NightWreach, the element of NightFall ran through his veins. His muscles rippled as he raised his right arm. Small droplets of rain fell from the sky as it grew before becoming a full pour. On his left elbow was a small blade aimed for a single deadly strike. Ramming it through the air it ripped through the particles of a rain droplet splitting it in half. Smiling he looked to his twin then to Astrid and Tristen, his green eyes with a crimson rim showing the past of DeathWreach inside them. His cracked lips curl up in a smirk as he watched the two in front of him, his thirty feet wings spread out. The Wreach weighing two thousand pounds. His wings folded into his back as he stood straightened out beside NightWreach as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
αѕтяι∂ ρєтяєѕ¢υ
Administrator
αѕтяι∂ ρєтяєѕ¢υ

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

"Indeed..." She stated to the Male that seemed to be her partner in this battle; what had actually caused this battle to occur she were quite unsure. Her senses began prickle as her main opponent made is present known in a rather Primadona way; her eyes rolled as she kept her demeanor calm and ready.

With her hands still pressed into the Earth, her aura snaked forth as it began to seep in the Elemental Strength; this would cause her to be quicker and stronger as long as she remained near the earth. Thus why this was the perfect area for her sort. An bright white etheral glow seemed to flash across her flesh as she felt the old magic course through her veins.

Still remaining low she now called upon the forest to aid her in her first attack, mainly to see what this unholy creature would be capable of. The ground quaked beneath her feet as the roots of the trees began to burst forth through the soil all around Nightwreach; their thick tendrils snapping as they freed themselves from the constraints of the grassy meadow. Their thick root tendrils whipped violently towards the male; if connected the velocity at which they were driving would crack any beings ribs and knock them a good deal back. Their branches from the canopy itself snapped forth in order to bind his arms and legs if she were successful at knocking the beast back away from her form. (Awaken the Forest Giants)

Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Tristen watched as the men blotted out the silvery light of the moon , He snorted slightly as he read their auras. He smirked lightly these men had a strong aura not something he would carelessly let fly. He leaned over to the female and whispered quietly "Madam, Which do you wish to attack?" He waited for the womens reply as he tensed his muscles then loosened them , He breathed out in long slow breathes to regulate his body. He knew this battle would be a long and destructive one. He let his own aura flow around his body, The wind responding to the slight release of his power let a gust of wind blow through the meadow. He turned his dark blue gaze to the men as he watched their winged forms standing not to far from him, He watched as the ground under their feet dented slightly under the heavier ones weight. He relaxed as he looked over them the moon`s pale light giving his Jet-black hair a silvery glow, He chuckled as he watched one of their auras pulse with power. Tristen relaxed and let his body ready to attack or defend on his whim. His own aura began to pulse with a steady rhythm, The power was still seemed to be that of a newborns as he had concealed his true power until he knew he would need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]   Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Page 1 of 1