Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Restoring the holy lands EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Restoring the holy lands EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Restoring the holy lands EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Restoring the holy lands EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Restoring the holy lands EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Restoring the holy lands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Restoring the holy lands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Restoring the holy lands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Restoring the holy lands EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Restoring the holy lands I_vote_lcapRestoring the holy lands I_voting_barRestoring the holy lands I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Restoring the holy lands I_vote_lcapRestoring the holy lands I_voting_barRestoring the holy lands I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Restoring the holy lands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Restoring the holy lands Empty
PostSubject: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 am

Haldir peered over the vast land at the corrupted Temple of Esterley. His eyes strained at the terror that the darkness had cast. He stepped into the dirt field walking along a dusty trail that sat in the middle of this dirt field. Haldir complained silently to himself knowing that dirt now covered his clean shoes. His simmering jade eyes casting from side to side. Looking for any signs of life all he could see for yards was dirt and occasionally a skeleton of a fully decomposed human.

Haldir walked forth with a steady bliss his ruby hair whipping violently in the dusty wind. His left hand lifted itself up and in it a black rag. He placed the black rag over his mouth and held it there firmly. His eyes squinted from the constant flow of dust through the air. Half blinded and his air flow to his lungs restricted from the rag. He walked forth even with these disability's hanging grimly over his head like vultures over a sickened old man stuck in the wilderness.

He pressed forth until he dust had completely compelled his eye sight. Blinded by the rapid incline of dust that blew through the air he halted to rub the dirt from his eyes. Haldir sighed harshly against the rag as he inhaled deep. Holding his breath he quickly dug in his kimonos inside pocket. Haldir soon pulled out a pair of goggles. The rims had been shimmering gold while the tint of the glass was sky blue. He fastened them tight to his head with haste he gasped for air as his left hand moved the rag back over his mouth.

He looked at the fog of brown that was cast from wind storm. He pulled the rag off one last time to quickly slide his left hand into the left sleeve of his kimono. Pulling it over his body and fastening it tight. His left had rose to his face again to block the dirt from getting in his mouth or stuck on his glossy red lips. He continued to press through what seemed like and endless dirt fog.
Back to top Go down
Lara Faye
Peasant
Lara Faye

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Remember Esterley, my child, my child.
Remember the early morning mist.
Remember Esterley, my child, my child.
For now, it ceases to exist.

The old nursery rhyme echoed off of the lips of the small figure, hooded and cloaked in white velvet. Strains of the rhyme's melody fluttered across the desolate landscape, giving the hooded figure's procession an eerie and somewhat unique feel. This aura was only enhanced by the fact that the petite figure was riding on the back of an enormous white tiger. The beast was huge, far bigger than any other tiger ever seen; centuries of being in the presence of his faerie companion had caused that. He was loping along at a ground-eating pace despite the burden on his back, but this was to be expected when such a burden consisted of only a faerie and a select few of her belongings. The huge animal leapt along, however, crossing the barren landscape with his little rider singing the old nursery rhyme in a voice that made the very wind seem to sigh with contentment. The tiger's ears were pricked back towards his rider to pick up on every sweet note that poured from her mouth as he loped along, until his eyes seemed to pick out a differentiation on the flat, dusty horizon, and he came to a stop.

His rider stirred ever so slightly, and she stopped singing, her voice fading off on one high note. The moment of silence following the end of the song seemed unbearably painful without her voice to fill it up, but at last she spoke. “Rikhter, dear. I take it there is some reason for you to stop?”

The tiger tilted his head towards her, and their eyes locked. The two seemed to communicate for a few brief seconds; then the figure straightened and one dainty hand appeared from the folds of her white cloak to sweep back the hood that had been concealing her features. Hair the color of liquid amber tumbled from confinement in loose curls, falling over narrow shoulders and framing the slender, beautiful features of the girl whose face had just been exposed. Faeries, as a general rule, were gorgeous creatures, but this one was particularly striking and dignified. She had long lashes and full lips, with flawless skin that was too light to be considered tan but too dark to be considered pale. Golden eyes flecked with emerald surveyed the horizon just before her, and she pursed her lips, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She squinted into the horizon, putting a hand over her eyes to shield off the rising sun, and sighed in her musical voice, “You can see Esterley, Rikky? Where?”

In return, the tiger let out a slight rumble, and her gaze shifted over to the west. For a few long moments, the female blinked into the sun, before suddenly straightening and letting out a cry of triumph. “I see it! I see it, Rikky! Oooh, look! You can even see the faint haze of the mist surrounding it! That old children’s tale was right, Rikhter…but then again, those old tales usually are.” She smiled, laughing to herself in a voice that sounded like bells ringing in the distance, “And you, Lara, should know all about the power of the old tales.”

Lara Faye, one of the most talented singers in the land, had been making a name for herself for centuries now as a renowned and wonderful singer…and powerful Songstress. Her profession was all but extinct in this day and age; bards had swept through a century ago and taken over the entertaining careers. Songstresses nowadays were legends, myths, stories passed down from generation to generation...stories of exquisitely beautiful beings with the voices of angels. Voices that could, it was rumored, command the elements and creatures at will. Voices that could sing shut wounds and cure ailments. Voices that could lull people into a deep sleep or drive them mad.

Of course, these were all legends and myths.

But legends and myths weren’t entirely untrue.

Lara smirked charmingly to herself; Rikhter had already begun running towards the ruins of Esterley, the once-famed temple of healers and physikers that had been corrupted long before even Lara’s time. As they neared it on the horizon, Rikhter’s ears flicked back, and he glanced briefly towards Lara, slowing into a brisk trot. His rider’s brow furrowed, and she stared at the steadily approaching form of Esterley for a few moments, before blinking and straightening suddenly. “You’re right, Rikky,” she chimed, tilting her head ever so slightly. “That’s not mist. It looks more like…dust.” There was a pause, and then she nodded. “Yes, we’ll continue as planned. Leave it to me; I’ll make sure the dirt stays away from us.”

With that, the tiger surged forwards, a white wall of muscle streaking towards Esterley. On his back, Lara fell into the rhythm of his strides and began to sing. A different melody poured from her mouth this time, one that seemed more alive than the last one. Vibrating with a power of its own, Lara’s song grew stronger, remaining clearly heard even through the wind that was picking up behind her. First, it was just a small breeze, but within moments, it had grown to a blustering wind that seemed to slice past the faerie and her companion. It spread out across the landscape before her, sweeping away all the dirt in her path. Content with the effect her song was producing, Lara’s eyes sparkled as she continued to sing, watching Esterley get closer and closer on the horizon.

Back to top Go down
Dominique Gray
Peasant
Dominique Gray

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 pm

The young female with bright, bright hair gazed at the wind storm with blue flecked, gray eyes. Of course, she hasn't seen one like this. Or better yet; hasn't seen one at all. Her long, white blonde hair whipped around in the air, violently, behind her from the sudden blustering wind. Dominique had a gentle expression, no flaws, but with pale skin. In contrast with her skin, her hair seemed even more brighter then it is now. She lifted her arm and covered her face, digging the flat heel of her boot into the dusty trail to keep herself steady.

The witch wore a simple, black sweater that hugged her hourglass figure and dark blue jeans. Dominique looked down to study her knee-high black boots and made a face. Dust. Everywhere, just dust. Dirty, filthy....she thought. In the eastern areas from London, if you had dirty shoes, you were considered filthy scum. Yet, those who had clean shoes, were considered "God's gift". Bah. Such a judgemental village she was raised in. Then, she remembered her favorite person there. One who shared such happy, care-free memories with. They would make fun of those snobby villagers. One who would play pranks and wouldn't care what the upper class would think or say; Great-aunt Blaise.

Dominique smiled softly to herself, daydreaming and remembering. She would remember the same blonde hair and gray eyes that Blaise had. But she was brought back to the present as the blistering sun's rays began to burn. Raising a palm to cover her eyes, she peered at what seemed to be an abandoned temple. Well, she couldn't really make it out from here. 'Twas just a hunch.

The Gray Witch ran a hand through her bright hair, seeming to glow from the sun's rays. Suddenly, it dawned on her. Glancing back at the ruins, a voice whispered in the back of her mind.

...Esterly...Esterly...

Esterly. Yes, it was here. Before her, at this very moment. Dominique was simply wandering through the lands, not knowing she would stumble upon this ruined land. A flash of sadness crossed her gray eyes, slightly mourning for the ruins. So abused, it seemed.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to check out the place, would it? She guessed not. And then, Dominique headed toward it.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 am

Haldir finally exited the wall of dust after about six hours of walking blind through the thick guard of the dust storm. He looked forth at the giant temple that stood before him. His left leg lifted to cross the threshold of the temple. His leg halted as his jade eyes caught the change of color that had befell his oak geka. With a long and drawn out grunt he sat down on a rock the trees had stopped the dust wall from continuing any further. Haldir found a strange humor about how little trees thee was. Only a circle around the once holy land of Esterley had stopped the dust. There was only a few trees in the area. His cherry colored lips curled up now knowing the tails of Esterley was true.
But the male couldnt enter the land looking like a scrub. He started by first pulling his left shoe off of his foot. He then pulled his once white sock from his foot. The male looked at his perfectly sculpted foot and smiled lightly. He then pulled his right shoe off along with his second sock. He wove the socks up and stuck them into a small bag that sat hidden within his kimono. Haldir chuckled always being prepared for situations that involved him looking like a dirty old bum. He pulled the crisp and clean socks onto his feet. He began to clean the oak geka clean of the dust. After a minute or so he had finally cleared the dirt off of both of the geka.
He then pulled out a small leather pouch and proceeded to dab a little upon the black rag. He used the wet end of the rag to polish the geka making them shine that dark oak color. He smiled as he slipped the geka back on. stepping to his feet he stretched lightly his left arm lifting into the air while his right stayed positioned holding up the shimmering red pole of his umbrella.
Haldir began forth once again but was stopped once again. A beautiful note struck his ear distracting him from his original mission. His head turned lightly dust falling from his hair into his face. He coughed as he began to brush the dirt from his hair. The dirt had made his once ruby hair look like the ruby was covered in mud. During his session of fixing his hair he listened to the beautiful notes. All though the notes at this time were incomprehensible to him he still listened with growing interest. He smiled absolutely delighted as the notes became louder. All though the notes had still not been comprehensible to him he had knew that the singer was drawing close at an amazing speed.
The male lifted his left hand up and opened the umbrella. The gaze that had been cast from the ajar umbrella let a ray of light shine down upon him. the crystallized light had cast a glisten upon him. Making his ruby hair sparkle along with his jade eyes. He stood there in front of the hazy temple shimmering like a perfect example of beauty. Not being a succubi or an incubus people had found it strange that the male was so perfect. But the perfection had its draw backs. From a distance Haldir looked like a female he also acted closely to a female. He stood there perfectly still being beautys incarnate not even the dirtiest format could make this male close to looking dingy. He gently tucked his left hand in the bending of his right hand next to the ending of the shimmering red pole. His arms had crossed as he waited for the siren like voice to show its figure through the wall of brown winds.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Gray
Peasant
Dominique Gray

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Dominique walked...and walked...and walked. Her feet ached, her face grimy with dust and dirt. Pulling her sleeve over the back of her hand, she raised it to her face and began rubbing it off with no such luck. The sun's rays beated down on her, making this walk very uncomfortable.

She trudged on, peering at what seemed like trees. Oh my. Was this it? Well, she didn't know. Dominique took off sprinting. And then decided it was a mistake, feeling her aching feet screaming in pain. Silently cursing herself, she slowed down to a jog, sweat beading across her forehead.

Clouds of dust trailed behind her. Dominique's boots thumped lightly against the ground, matching her heartbeat.

The clearing was just ahead of her, seeming so close. She could bolt, right now, but her legs screamed in protest. Dominique frowned and continued to jog in a steady speed.

---

Dominique placed a dusty palm on one of the low branches of the tree and leaned forward, her free hand on her knee, catching her breath. Her hair was wild and knotted, tips caked with mud. Dominique looked like she just escpaed from a house fire. A fire! So this is what a lovely jog through Esterly does to you. How wonderful...

Irritated, she tried, yet again, to wipe off the dirt from her face. Try to look decent, she thought. Wait... Decent for what?

Her blue flecked, gray eyes loomed over what seemed like the back of the temple. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, cringing inside. Esterly is a holy land. But, it had been in ruins... Why look decent now? It doesn't matter anymore. But she couldn't shake off the feeling that, Esterly or no Esterly, her appearance was meant to be presentable in the holy lands.

With a wave of her hand, she shook the mindless thought away and slipped between two close trees and then stopped abruptly.

What is that noise?
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:23 am

A single rain drop slid down swains mask as if a tear it reached the end of its metallic cheek and fell slowly upon the floor his boots crunched against the Gravelled pathway to the west side of the ruins a place he had not come to visit since its downfall the monastery was the point of the end of the war and he had been there watching death rage and consume the warriors who so valiantly fought for a cause he himself would later bring to its own ruin the Tyrants whom owned the realm pushed at the limits of there power and provoked the war foolish and hungry they where swain enjoyed the war the spilling of blood and his own rise to power and spawned from it he betrayed the power of the Tyrants and Monarchs bringing himself respect and to others fear undying and bitter fear .

The wind picked up slightly seemingly screaming the last dying breaths of the elves and Dragons alike , Swain smirked and walked onwards he had come here to retrieve a prize worth angering the pathetic spirits of the dead he had little time to dwell or show remorse it was business he had to attend .
Back to top Go down
Lara Faye
Peasant
Lara Faye

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Rikhter was loping along, making marvelous time, as Lara continued to sing, her voice summoning the wind to split the dust before her like a hand would part a veil. Her eyes flickered with delight; she loved her voice as much as anyone, for faeries really were vain and childish creatures. Encouraged by her own melody, Lara sang a little louder, and Rikhter picked up the pace. Dust before them was parting, revealing nothing but the barren landscape, until suddenly the wind parted the dirt to reveal someone standing directly in front of her.

Rikhter let out a roar of surprise and then planted his feet in the ground, straining backwards so as not to run into the figure that was standing before him. His claws left ragged scratches in the earth as the huge tiger came skidding to a stop. The abruptness of it all startled Lara so that she almost stopped singing. Her song faltered for the briefest of seconds, and in that second, the dust swarmed up around them since the wind died down. However, she recovered her equilibrium with a great effort and continued singing, even though her eyes flickered over the top of Rikhter’s head to stare down at the person in front of her.

Her first impression was beauty, beauty as great as that of the fae, and she blinked at the figure curiously. It took her a few moments to see whether the figure was male or female. Surely a male couldn’t be that beautiful. Not even male faeries paid that much attention to their appearance. The perfection just shocked her, confused her; she’d never seen the likes before. And Lara had seen a lot. With one graceful movement, she slid off of Rikhter’s back, landing on the ground with her white cloak billowing out from the landing. Slowly, she advanced on the figure, her head tilted and her eyes shining in open curiosity.

She lifted up a hand towards the person as she got closer, making out—after lots of indecision—that he was indeed a male. A very, very beautiful male, though. That much was certain. A smile spread across her face, even as she continued singing, as she felt the ground seemed to rumble beneath her. The next instant Rikhter laid his huge muzzle across her shoulder, sniffing the male in front of them with obvious suspicion. He didn’t really like anyone, save Lara, and he didn’t really like anyone getting close. Lara shrugged him off just as he started to growl protectively, and Rikhter gave her a hurt look.

She just tapped her tiger on the nose and then reached for the perfect male’s perfect hand, closing her own, smaller hand on his and then tugging him in the direction of Esterley. She motioned towards her throat with her free hand, trying to let him know that if she stopped singing the wind would be gone, and Lara really didn’t want to get coated with dirt. Then she pointed towards what looked like the vague outline of a building where they might find shelter from the dirt storm, and started towards it, Rikhter at her side like a lovesick puppy.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:24 am

Haldir stood and watched as the giant beast skid to a halt not to far from him after it had exited the thick dirt wall. The male seemed to stand perfectly still as the repercussion of the beasts sudden halt pushed loose dirt around his ankle's. Haldir lightly moved the end of the umbrella into the palm of his right hand. His left hand rest lightly on his hip while his right hand had twisted the umbrella in circles. The crystal clear fibers cast a crystallizing gaze down on the male.

The crystal clear image the umbrella created made the feminine male shimmer like a polished topaz. The crystallizing gaze made Haldir sparkle with a sky blue aura. The sky blue kimono covering his body was the reason for him looking like a brilliantly glistening sky blue gem. The view of the soft skin that hugged his collar bone was obvious between the golden rimming of his kimono.

His jade eyes followed the golden skinned female as she slid off of the giant cat like beast. Haldirs lightly shimmering jade eyes followed the figure that belonged to the attractive voice he heard through the thick wall of dirt. The males right eye brow perked under the dingy golden goggles. He watched the figure of the beautiful siren like voice advance towards him. Haldir watched as the White Tigers massive muzzle laid on the females shoulder when she was half way to him. Haldirs lips curled lightly into a smile as he watched her shrug the tiger away.

He chuckled in a soft tone as he heard the beautiful White Tiger starting to growl protectively over his rider. Haldir lightly bowed his head in respect to another beautiful humanoid as she continued towards him. Slightly taken by surprise when the female took his hand. His hand felt closely in resemblance to smooth velvet cloth. His hand was soft to the touch and held not a single imperfection.

At first Haldir staggered from the unsuspecting tug on his hand. Haldir quickly recovered his balance holding the shimmering umbrella to his right side tightly. He looked down towards his alabaster hand that was being held gently by the females golden hand.

Haldir was almost completely enticed by the females golden image. His eyes flicked up just in time to catch the female motioning to her throat. The feminine male watched for a second before realizing the reason he stayed calm even after the tiger almost ran into his fragile looking figure. Was because of the beautiful siren like voice she was blessed with.

Suddenly the young male realized that the voice wasn't only matched to that of a mythological beauty. But the words were embedded with a strong magikal taint. The magika that the enticing female had been giving off was halting the dirt flow for a distance. Intrigued by her magikal voice Haldir let her lead him into the smaller domed construction of the Spire that had been taken by the dark forces years back. Once a proud temple of peace and tranquility. Now stood gloomily in the dark dirty sky above. An eerie depression slithered in the thick air around the two and the tiger.

Haldirs jade eyes moved from her golden throat back to the beautiful golden hand that gently held his. Feeling slightly envious of the golden skin he stared contently at her hand. Haldir would do almost anything to have that perfect golden flesh color like this female had. He didnt like the alabaster color that laid within his mortal flesh. He wished to obtain the same skin tint that the female in front of him had. He had not even noticed that they neared the building because he was concentrating on the golden skinned female in front of him. He caught himself several times looking at the female in front of him. He thought to himself that she was the only other humanoid crafted for perfect beauty.

Haldir followed in silence staring enviously at the perfectly crafted golden hand of this female. He nearly forgot about the massive White Tiger that stalked close to the side of his rider. Haldir heard a faint growling like the tiger growled in his lower pits of his stomach. The feminine male had known that this beautiful tiger either didnt trust him or didnt like his presences.

All of this was slightly new to Haldir. He thought that nothing had even known of what beauty meant. He heard storys of mythical humanoids that were outstandingly beautiful but he never really thought someone could possibly match his beauty. His mind spun in thought surprised that he might actually get to meet the beauty of mythical telling. "So it is true.." The male said lightly in a soft tone thinking out loud. His words dancing like flickering candles. His soft voice danced calmly into the ear of the one leading him. Even in the thick depressing eerie aura that was surrounding the once holy land. Haldirs soft voice had an calming and relaxing effect on the female that he wished only to know her name and her origins.

Haldirs soft relaxing voice even danced in the ear of the giant white tiger. Also casting a calming and relaxing feeling upon the giant beast. If the goddess of love romance and beauty made a perfect humanoid like Haldir. He wondered if this female in front of him was a faerie another perfectly crafted humanoid. He had read many books and heard many storys about the faeries.

He found himself smiling at the fact that when they enter the building that draws closer still. He will be able to see if this female was equally as beautiful as himself. He also caught his cherry red lips curl higher into a bigger smile of joy once he realized that she could be even more beautiful then himself. Haldirs mind raced at the thought of actually meeting a mystic humanoid that generated from human folk lore. He could hardly contain his excitement when he realized what she might be.

Haldir was so excited that he failed to realize that he was studying her blatantly. He failed at hiding his stares of curiosity like he normally would do. Haldir believed that constantly staring was rude to who you are staring at. But he couldnt help himself he had to know more about her. His Jade eyes seemed to sparkle because of Haldirs joy. His perfectly white teeth peered out from behind his cherry red lips.
Back to top Go down
Lara Faye
Peasant
Lara Faye

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Lara tugged her new companion towards the nearest building, now wanting to get out of the dirt more than ever because she was scared of him getting dirty. She snuck a peek or two at him as she towed him along, each time totally bewildered by his perfect beauty. Not even fae males could compare to his looks, and she smiled at that thought. She would have never thought anyone else could be so perfect. Each time she looked at him, she had to consciously remind herself to keep singing, lest he be covered in dirt. But even if he was covered in dirt, Lara doubted that it would affect his perfection.

Rikhter, though, was not tolerating the new male’s presence as well as Lara. His growling was insistent; it was his way of letting Lara know that he did not appreciate the physical contact between them, and wasn’t trusting enough of this new male to allow him to be so near to her. Lara turned her head when Rikhter purposefully brushed up next to her, his nose brushing her ear. She blinked at his concerned, protective expression, and smiled. While she could not stop singing to tell Rikhter it would be all right, she winked at him and then put her free hand on his huge muzzle. The touch calmed him ever so slightly, and he remained silent as they entered the ruined—but still standing—Spire of Esterley.

As soon as they entered, Lara turned around and briefly let go of the other male’s hand, pushing the door behind them closed and then looking for open spaces where the dirt might be able to get in. Seeing none, Lara’s eyes twinkled and she brought her song to a close, ending on an incredibly high, crystalline note that seemed to make the very walls of the Spire resonate with her song. Then and only then did she let out a musical sigh and then look around for a place to sit, finding a smooth rock that she placed her small frame on. Rikhter shot the male a suspicious look and then turned around to circle around Lara’s rock, settling his huge bulk at her feet.

Now that her singing had stopped, the only force keeping the dirt away vanished. Almost immediately, the few windows of the Spire were suddenly coated with dirt, as the storm raged around Lara’s chosen shelter. It made an eerie pattering sound as it hit the side, but not one speck of filth was able to enter the enclosure that Lara had chosen. She glanced around at the walls with concern clouding her expression, wondering if they would hold, inwardly debating whether she should add her voice to the defenses of the walls to make certain that they would stand against the dirt storm.

Then the male spoke, in a voice nearly as soft and calming as her own, causing Lara to glance up at him, her forget-me-not blue eyes opened wide with surprise. She almost missed what he said, she was so concentrated on the tonal quality of his voice. Rikhter raised his huge head off of his paws and blinked at the male, as though he, too, had been calmed by the voice. The very air—which seemed depressed and heavy—lightened up, and Lara could not help but smile at him, with joy at his own voice and appearance, and with joy at the calming presence he’d created.

“What is true, exactly?” she responded in kind, her voice elevated and clear, ringing like bells in the wind. “Forgive my asking, but you seemed to be thinking aloud, and I’d like to know what you were thinking of.” Rikhter’s ears were flicked back towards her, and the tiger let out a contented sigh, resting his head back against his paws. His tail curled reflexively and protectively around Lara’s stone, but she suddenly jumped up with liquid grace, lightly stepping over Rikhter’s tail. The tiger cracked open one eye to watch her, and—miraculously—didn’t growl as she reached forward to take the stranger’s hand once more. “Come,” she purred, “sit with me. You must be tired, after walking all this way to Esterley.”

The faerie led him back to the stone that she’d inhabited, ignoring Rikhter’s plainly upset look he was shooting her way. “Rikky,” she said sternly, “don’t you growl at him now.” Even when her voice contained irritation and annoyance, it was still as magical as before, only giving her a slightly powerful aura. The tiger, however, just huffed in annoyance and stretched his neck out towards the male, scenting him. That was his way of submitting to his mistress’s will, and his way of declaring a mutual truce with the newcomer. He’d be good…provided that the stranger was good also.

Satisfied, Lara turned back to the male and noticed the way he was looking at her, with a kind of innocent fascination…in the same manner that she’d openly gawked at him earlier. His expression was so joyous and hopeful that Lara couldn’t help but break out into tiny, dainty peals of laughter, which bounced off of the walls and dispelled the eerie feeling of the Spire. “Would you like me to pose or something?” she giggled, having the grace to blush ever so slightly and brush back a golden curl from her face. Eyes the color of burnt amber regarded him with amusement, and Lara took that moment to openly stare at him, taking in the absolute flawlessness of his looks.

For a few seconds, the two of them basically just stared at each other, but then Rikhter’s tail flicked against Lara’s cloak, startling her so that she jumped ever so slightly, breaking the trance she was in. Embarrassed, she glanced down at her tiger, scowling in annoyance, only to have him gaze right back at her. Lara paused, as if listening to him, and then nodded. “I suppose you’re right, you primplepuss, you.” The tiger wrinkled his nose at her at the nickname, but Lara had already moved her attention back to the male. Gently grabbing his hand and admiring the alabaster tone of his skin, Lara pulled him down so that he was sitting on the stone and then pointed to herself. “I,” she announced, “am Lara. Lara Faye.” She curtsied to him before also sitting down on the rock. “May I have the pleasure of knowing who I’m talking to?”
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 am

Haldir watched the beautiful female as her golden hand left his to turn and shut the door behind them. Once the door was shut his head turned down to check how dirty he was. Stunned by how clean he stayed even before he entered her barrier. Haldirs left hand lightly took hold of the umbrella pole he held the umbrella out. He lightly placed the butt of the umbrella pole to the ground.

his left hand met one of the many metal arms holding the fiber top of the umbrella. His right hand lifted up to the side of the fiber top taking hold of it with a firm grip. His left hand released the lock and almost instantly the fiber top of the umbrella jolted. But his right hand caught itself before the umbrella top came slamming down on his left hand. He slid his left hand down the umbrella pole holding it near the middle. His right hand released the fibers and the crystal top and it quickly swung close. When it had completely closed up several simultaneous loud metal clanking sounds shot out from under the fiber top.

Haldirs right hand took hold of the top of the umbrella and set it upon the ground with a loud thud. He drug his right and left hands down the sides of the umbrella pole. The male had looked to be checking for something before he stood to his feet looking at the female sitting upon stone stone speaking to him.

Haldir smiled lightly at the question looking down towards the umbrella slightly embarrassed. "Sorry i tend to do that when im 'struck' by a true fact" He said before he his head hearing her stepping towards him. "True are the storys of a pure race of beauty." Haldir paused when her hand had once taken his. His cherry lips curled into a smile and nodded lightly to her welcoming the seat relaxingly.

He willingly followed the beautiful golden female that wished him to sit. When they reached the rock his free hand lifted up to his face. His fingers curled around the band securing the clear dingy golden goggles to his head. He pulled the goggles off and lowered his hand to slid them inside of his kimono. His thin black eye brow of his right eye perked as she spoke to the tiger in a voice of magikal annoyance.

Haldirs eyes had not left her since she advanced to him when he put down his umbrella. His jade eyes glistened even more gloriously then before now that the dingy goggles were off. His right hand lifted up to the back of his head lightly rubbing it. Haldir smiled slightly embarrassed that he was caught staring. "Posing is for the slightly less beautiful. You do not need to pose you are the true meaning of beauty." He admitted truthfully while his jade eyes locked upon the female in front of him.

Haldirs figure stood still while they looked at one another for a time. Suddenly his trance was broken due to her jumping startled. His head turned to the right to look at the empty room in embarrassment. It was only a few seconds before his gaze returned to lock on her caught by her gorgeous voice. Haldir smiled lightly as she once again took his hand. His thumb gently tracing the soft golden flesh between her index finger and thumb in admiration.

Haldir sat down gracefully and willingly when she had pulled him into a sit. He watched her as she pointed at her self. 'Lara Faye' echoed in the back of his head making his smile grow wider. Watching her as she curtsied then sat down next to him. "I am Haldir. Haldir Lost of Mori'ana" He replied almost instantly to her question. Haldirs glistening jade eyes then traced to the tiger by the stone his rider was using for a seat. "A white tiger. The most beautiful creature on the entire earth. Only the most gorgeous tiger is worthy of protecting a being of true beauty." He said while he looked at her.

"What is this creatures name..? Ms. Lara." Haldir asked questioningly; his voice grew softer almost making him sound like he was whispering Her name. His right hand extended towards the Tiger slowly. Haldirs hand stopped a foot from the creature allowing the tiger to further study him by taking in his scent fully. Now that there was no wind to blow his scent away the area around him began to smell like peach nectar.
Back to top Go down
Lara Faye
Peasant
Lara Faye

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 am

Lara glanced up at him now that his goggles were off, and tried not to openly stare. He had the most beautiful eyes, a deep jade color, that seemed to glisten and sparkle without him even trying. It was only Rikhter’s warning paw on her foot that made her glance down, embarrassed, though she felt oblige to comment with, “You have the loveliest eyes.” It was a stupid compliment, and Lara could undoubtedly have done better, but her lilting voice made up for the absence of eloquence in her words, and she left it at that.

However, she had to smile lightly when he sat down next to her, and she tilted her head in inclination when he spoke his name. “Haldir Lost,” she repeated, feeling the name seem to resonate with newfound power when it was spoken by her. “Haldir. That’s a stunning name. Powerful, too. Be grateful you have one like it.” She shot him a brief smile, and then heard his comment about Rikhter begin a most beautiful creature. The tiger understood and straightened, flicking his hears back towards Haldir and giving the male a haughty look as if to say, “Of course”, which, in actuality, was exactly what he said…in Lara’s mind.

But Haldir’s next comment, the one about Rikhter being worthy of protecting a being of perfect beauty, Lara had to break out into giggles, her laughter bouncing off of the walls and filling the Spire again with life. “Me?” she managed to giggle. “A being of perfect beauty? I think not. Yes, I have my good features, but—but look at you before you make a comment like that.” She patted Haldir’s hand, winking while adding, “It’s you who is perfect, Haldir Lost of Mori’ana. I am just a little faerie.”

However, what Haldir did next managed to stun both her and Rikhter. The male leaned over near the tiger, extending his right hand to Rikhter to sniff. Lara blinked several times just to make sure she wasn’t seeing things; no one she had ever met had been brave enough to try and make peace with Rikhter. Several had thought about it, but when Rikhter had showed them his teeth they’d all scurried off. And then he asked her Rikhter’s name.

“Uh—” Lara began, not quite sure how this would all play out and, over Haldir’s shoulder, shooting Rikhter a direct glare while sending him a mental warning not to so much as scratch this man’s hand. Rikhter’s eyes narrowed in Lara’s direction, and he snorted at her before slowly craning his head towards Haldir’s hand suspiciously, taking in Haldir’s fruit-like smell with a kind of aloof tolerance all cats seemed to possess. But he did not make one offensive move towards Haldir, and Lara visibly relaxed. “His name,” she replied with obvious relief, “is Rikhter. He’s a very high and mighty cat, and sometimes all you need to do is give him a sharp rap on the nose to shut him up.”

Inwardly, Lara was amazed. She’d been expecting her companion to leap up and try to rip Haldir’s arms off as a response, but instead here he was, sitting quietly at her feet and politely sniffing the stranger’s hand and taking in his scent. Up until today, if someone had asked Lara whether Rikhter would do that, she would have responded with a sound no. Her smile seemed to return as Rikhter finished taking in Haldir’s scent, gave the male a look that meant he would tolerate Haldir’s presence, and then rubbed his great, furry head against Lara’s leg, whuffling and purring and acting very much the cute, good little kitty that he most certainly wasn’t.

In response, Lara lifted up the hem of her cloak and slid one bare foot out from under the white, velvet folds. She placed this foot on Rikhter’s back, using him as a footrest. That done, she returned her gaze to her beautiful new friend, blinking at him curiously. “So, Haldir,” she began, absently twirling one lock of hair around her finger. “What brought you here to Esterley, if you don’t mind my asking? It’s hard to imagine that someone as perfect as you would just be taking a stroll around this darkened place.”
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Haldir smiled lightly when Lara complemented on his eyes. He knew that his eyes were beautiful because he heard it so often. But for a reason or two he took this one to heart he felt Completely flattered. Even below his alabaster toned blush his cheeks still grew rosy red.

He couldnt help but get flattered once again when she complemented him on his name. But to haldir his name meant nothing not to his kind in his land his name was normal for cast aways. It meant more then nothing much more among his people.

Haldir lightly chuckled when he heard her begin to giggle. He smiling lightly when she was talking mostly listening to her voice rather then her comment. He shook his head lightly after she stopped speaking as if to disagree. "I do every day. And i still say you are far more beautiful then me. You have perfect golden skin. A voice that is second to none. Not even that of a sirens call is as beautiful as your voice. You are far more beautiful and far more perfect then I sweetie." Haldir said lightly turning his head to look at her. He lightly winked at her while he smiled as well.

Haldir smiled holding his hand out for the tiger to take his scent. After a few seconds his moved clearly in the way of the tiger so he may notice the slow movement. His hand lightly dragging up underneath the ear of the tiger. He then began to scratch the vulnerable 'Sweet Spot' All cat like creatures have. Chuckling lightly at the thought of ever needing to discipline the beautiful tiger.

"Rikhter. What a beautiful and strong name." His soft voice danced off of the walls of the room gently filling the room with a calming relaxation for a few seconds while the echo lasted. Haldir smiled as he watched the tiger finish studying him and move away. He sat back up and turn to look at Lara with a cherry smile.

He smiled as he watched Lara use Rikhter as a foot stool. Chuckling quietly at the sight in front of him. His head lifted up letting his Shimmering jade eyes meet that of her stunningly beautiful blue eyes when she spoke his name. His eyes veered off he gaze and over to a pile of dust sitting next to an empty book shelf once the question was spoke. "Old folk lore. There are storys that you can cleanse the land of Esterley and make it beautiful and holy once again. I wanted to see if i could help restore this tortured land." Haldir said with a small shake in his voice at the end. But after a second his gaze returned to Lara's.

Haldirs cherry lips curled once again when his eyes met the beautiful blue eyes of Lara. "So if i may ask." The male said softly as he lightly bowed his head towards her. "What brought a faerie as gorgeous as you to this to desolate tortured land?" Haldir asked lightly with a bit of curiosity sitting plainly in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restoring the holy lands   Restoring the holy lands Empty

Back to top Go down

Restoring the holy lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Esterley-
Jump to: