Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
A Siren's Call  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
A Siren's Call  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
A Siren's Call  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
A Siren's Call  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
A Siren's Call  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
A Siren's Call  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
A Siren's Call  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
A Siren's Call  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
A Siren's Call  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
A Siren's Call  I_vote_lcapA Siren's Call  I_voting_barA Siren's Call  I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
A Siren's Call  I_vote_lcapA Siren's Call  I_voting_barA Siren's Call  I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

A Siren's Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalliope {Siren}
Administrator
Kalliope {Siren}

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 pm

A Siren's Call  1261989cz3wx9o0do

The light breeze kissed the Siren's fair flesh as her bare feet remained in the shallow depths of the lake shore. What had brought this demi-god to this realm? Why were her senses not compelled to rip through the jugular of any man that would pass by? Odd. To say the least.

Her sea blue orbs seemed to be fixated upon the shimmering surface of the lake before her; the sun casted it's graceful light upon it, causing small ripples and waves to glitter as if they were tiny diamonds beckoning for a jeweller. Not so far off, by her own mindset. Any sort of body of water would be a treasure in her own glistening eyes, one day she would return to her humble abode. One day she would return to her sisters sides, her own melodious voice would call upon all ears as it led them astray from their course. With that in mind, she chuckled lightly at the rather twisted memories she had stored within her confounded psyche.

A snap of a twig behind her caused her muscles to tense as her now bemused demeanor became empty of all emotion. Her slender fingers rapped against the palms of her hands as yet another breeze caused her long royal blue Grecian gown to ripple about her fit form. "Another step, and you may not enjoy the outcome..." Her words were void of emotion as she fet her cold hearted nature take hold of her entirety.

"Oh. M'Lady...how dare I interrupt someone such as you.." The voice of a young teenager male spoke behind her; although he spoke of propiety, the tone of his voice was in fact-hiding an ulterior motive. "Why don't you and I get to know one another better?" He added as he continued to approach her from the rear with great caution.

The Creature sighed with exasperation as she saw fit to teach yet another fledgling what it was like to accost someone such as herself. "Then perhaps a good spanking is in order for your lack of manners." She replied with annoyance, turning about abruptly as she now laid her eyes upon someone that was an obvious cadet at an academy of sorts.

Ugh. How she despised the mortals that were born with silver spooks in their mouths. Ones that believed that they could act against their own kind just because their parents had the means to get them out of trouble. Yes. A spanking was indeed required here.

The Male's hand quickly moved to the hilt of his sword as he soon unsheathed it, his lips curling into a sly smile as he provided a flirtacious wink. "C'mon, Love...it will be great fun." He attempted to charm her, true he was a handsome mortal, but definitely not one that could tempt her in the least.

Kalliope flashed a smile as she curled her finger towards him, requesting him to come forth as she dropped her left hip quickly, swaying them as she placed an act of interest. "Then come and show me this great fun....Love..." She replied vapidly, her sun kissed locks cascading about her shoulders as the breeze caused them to dance playfully about her form.

The Male in his rather cocky and arrogant state, must have taken her response rather seriously-for his hand was soon placing his sword back into it's sheath. Sad, she needn't even use her Siren's voice upon him to place him under her temptress spell.

"Mm. You look delicious." He stated, his words oozing with desire for the Female before him. Just as he became in arms reach his eyes soon widened as he gasped for air. Before he knew it, the Female had her fingers from her left hand wrapped about his throat. Her strength was unknown to him as his knees buckled before him; his lips only parting to gasp for air as he felt himself deprived of all oxygen.

"What made you think I'd ever have relations with something such as yourself?" She hissed as she drew him closer to her chest; her eyes piercing his into that of his own with sheer condemnation for his every existance. "If I wished, I could snap her neck without problem...without issue, without remorse."

With a sound of disgust as she tossed him about five feet to the right of her, he landed with a thud as he now inhaled and exhaled violently. With a few coughs following he scrambled to his feet as he now sped off towards the Academy that he was most likely bred for.

Now the one question burned at the back of her mind, why did she show mercy to that of a mortal male? This was one thing, that kept her rather disconcerted and confused at that moment.

Last edited by Kalliope {Siren} on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:34 pm

-Luminous was his voice, gleaming in an alternate reality as if his words cut through the very fabric of the mortals dimension. Ringing forth from his mouth in a soft melody of deep seduction as he carried on with his stroll against the lake side. Beautiful note's vibratum from the cords deep within the beings chest as the magestic tune came forth, a humble introduction of his presense into that of the crystal lake he frequented.

It had been quite the long day at the Academy. The Valden make sure to complicate his works as far as physically possible. It had only been a few minutes before when he had left the Academy for his evening walk that he noticed how in vain his work could be seen by outsiders. Though the two Academies were held strictly apart, and as enemies in most cases, the malicious works of the Valden students often cast a disrespectful vail across the Fallhurst. Though upon closer examination the two schools can be very easily distinguished. He escaped now from the perils of being Head Instructor by walking this beautiful path along the shore of the lake, as he did so often when the physical world got the best of him.

He sang quietly to himself as he walked, a spectre in the void. Blind to all around him, and often covered in a cloaking spell that he made good use of. If someone were to notice a man of his stature this late at night, Valdens hoodlums would surely attempt to get the best of him. And in this he would be forced to defend himself, crippling the students and furthering the hate between the two Academies. He was out this evening for peace, and peace is exactly what he had gotten until he heard the weezing to the north, just about a hundred feet closer to the shore than he himself had been walking. Curiousity struck instantly as his nature propelled him toward the sound, before he reached the noise's point of origin a man tripped from the bushes. His face was red with fear and pain as he regained his stature and continue running. The Succubi lowered his spell of cloaking just as the male was about to pass him, as he did this the man glanced up and further horror cast itself across his face. This was a student of Valden, and he was out after hours granting him reason to be scared of the instructors very sight.

As the boy continued his conquest away from the lakes shore Villa's curiousity only peaked. What had scared the student so badly? The Valden are thick headed brutes, it is rare that they are seen to run from anything. This is what intrigued Villa, He approached the opening where the student had made himself known. If there was indeed something back there, it is nearly certain that his presense would not make itself known unless he granted it to do so. Not unless the being in question had a hyper sensitivity to the Demonata. His Incubus origins granted him guile unmatched by others, the ability to sneak, seduce and cast his being into the astro plane to meet up with the helpless souls of his victims came natural to him. And he called upon this now.

His right hand went forth as he reached for the vines that covered the intended path before him. Lightly he pulled away at the plant until a clear vision was seen through them. The vision of a woman, sitting on the lakes shore. As he saw this his worries peaked, did she not know of the dangers that lurked in these parts at nightfall? He stepped through the bushes with little intent to hide himself now, his light violet iris' darkening and falling on the back of the female that sat before him. The Incubus stood there now his dark blue hair falling like a mystic veil over his shoulders as he tilted his head lightly to the side. His mouth opened and then closed again, almost as if he lost his words. Again his mouth opened, this time to some extent of meaning as these words slowly crept from his mouth "My Lady, You really should not be out here at this time, the sun will fall and La Lune will grace us with her presense in just a bit. And seeing as I found You, those that hunt for bloodshed will have no problem." He said this with a slight smirk on his face" What had she been thinking? Had she not heard of the Lunar Incubus that wondered these lands after dark? Never the less she needed to leave, get to safety and stay there until the rising of the next sun. He stood there now, His eyes shading black.
Back to top Go down
Kalliope {Siren}
Administrator
Kalliope {Siren}

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:02 pm

The female traced the tip of her big toe against the chilled surface of the crystal clear lake; tiny ripples forming from the vibration as she began to sing a soft lullaby. "Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you into sleep.."

Sounds of vines and other vegetation rustling behind caused her senses to tense, but nor her muscles. Had the brute from earlier returned for yet another reprimanding beat down? The creature continued to hum as the source of the noise now had a voice; it were not that of the male from earlier.

"Trust me...those things that go bump in the night around these parts, will not wish to confront me in a vicious manner..." Her words were full of chilling contempt at the thought of yet another Male thinking she were as fragile as a porcelain doll.

Turning about she fixed her brilliant sea-blue orbs upon as she studied his presence; she could tell there were more to the male than what met the eye.

"If it's so dangerous, what are you doing about at such an hour then?" Kalliope asked the Male, clearly pointing out that just because she were female, did not mean she could not defend herself. For dangers would present themselves to anyone, no matter the sex.

The golden bird that snaked about her right bicep began to glitter under the silver streams of moonlight that cascaded over her flawless complexion. She made sure to keep her distance from the male, for she wasn't too sure if he would be friend of foe. However, being that he were male it would more than likely become the latter. Since her kind never did take kindly to befriending that specific gender, if anyone at all.

"By the by, where in Tartarus am I exactly?" The Siren asked in slight bewilderment about her foreign surroundings. Hopefully he would be at least be helpful enough in explaining this rather odd world she had ended up in by sheer chance. Or perhaps it were fate?

Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 pm

The confusion laced tone's hit his ears with a paranormal snap, the right side of his mouth slowly curling up into a small grin as he could not fathom someone not knowing where they were in these part, after all this was the great Belwyn Lake. Anyone from ways around would know these crystaline waters just as well as himself.

"You are at Lake Belwyn My Lady, Just a couple miles from here lies Falhurst, and in the opposite direction you would find Valden.. They are the owners of the dog that I'm sure you met earlier, if met is the correct term that is. He looked quite horrified."

His smile dimmed slightly after these words escaped his lips, his known violet eyes still shading themselves in as if there was a shadow moving across his iris with intent of pure darkness. Indigo now graced his orbs as he stood there in the falling sunlight.

A quick flick of his head cast his opaque hair aside with ease, the gleaming sunlight hit the gemstones cast upon his flesh with dignity as the clash cast diamond glyphs onto the ground before him. The sparkling only enhanced his being as he stood there before her this evening. The aura of the Incubi was very strong when the sun fell. Especially for Master Lovelace.

The gleaming beauty was dormant thee where he had stopped walking, his eyes still upon the female at the shore of the lake as the Indigo beads slowly fixed themselves in a near stare. The dark silk upon his head began to gleam ever so slightly before the very shades began to twist. in a near instant though still terribly noticable his dark locks took on the pigmentation of a very dark hue of violet. He opened his mouth again, the words to flow forth were that of magestic beauty, notes sung into existence only possible when made by this very man. Though if one could not see him when he spoke, surely they would guess his gender incorrectly.

"My name is Villa Incubi of The Moon, it is not safe here. I beckon to you to leave. And no dear, it has nothing to do with you being a woman. The being that stalks these parts whilst wearing my physical appearance is a curse. I come here only to wait it out, as I suggest you do elsewhere." And he continued to watch her, the beautiful being no more than a cover up for a ugly inner thirst for seduction.
Back to top Go down
Kalliope {Siren}
Administrator
Kalliope {Siren}

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 pm

The Creature's facial expression continued to be void of all emotion; stoic at best. She stood before the attractive Male as if she were nothing more than a beauteous Greek statue that used to grace the days of old.

As he made his introduction she finally made a movement, fluid as that of a swan gliding across the waters. The female shifted on her heels as she crossed her legs gingerly as she curtsied before him; bowing her head in genuine respect. Her right arm moved to lay across her chest as she finally spoke an introduction of her own.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mister Villa." Kalliope spoke; her words flowing past her soft pink hued lips. They seemed to dance about the gentle breeze that swirled about the grassy meadow, preening about the ears they were meant for. Just as easily she curtsied, the female straightened her form as she revealed the poise befitting that of a daughter of a God. "I am Kalliope, Siren to the seas, a sea demon most sailors refer to me as." She added with a sardonic smirk.

Did he really think she would find him at all threatening? "I fear nothing, least of all an incubus." She quirked a challenging brow as she turned away from the Male, standing side ways to the position he now stood.

"If you show me yours, I'll show you mine..." She said in a childish sing-song tone, her vibrant sea blue orbs cantering to their corners to glance upon him once more, a chortle brewing at the back of her throat.

Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Near confusion though hidden in the brinks of sheer nothingness hit his eyes with impact enough to nearly make him flinch, had she not known of who she was speaking to? Had she not known of the demonic power that made itself visible with every rising of the moon in the sky.

His eyes followed her as she shifted. Her very movements mocked in his eyes as a faint reflection of tranquility. As if an araura of gleaming crystals superimposed itself over his own being, he nearly glowed with luminescent beauty as the moon hit his back in a sonata of peaceful maleviolence, he spoke, again his voice was buitl purely of magical notes.

The wind picked up on his lightly whispered words. Flown across the small meadow as if upon the wings of a great pheonix, the metaphorical bird twisted in the air and snaked its way behind the form of the female. The words played on the tip of his tongue as they reached her. seemingly a lapse of time occured as the voice itself reaached the female before his mouth even opened. "I am no normal Incubus dear".

His voice was like that of the fairest in the land. The very tone capable of sending chills down the spine of any creature. He watched her now, eyes dark as the dawn rising, waiting for a response he spoke again "I'm flattered and confused by your words My Lady. Perhaps you could clarify?" He stepped closer, his right hand lacing out to gracefully brush the trunk of a tree as he slowly hovered forward toward the Siren.
Back to top Go down
Kalliope {Siren}
Administrator
Kalliope {Siren}

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm

[i]A Siren's Call  1261989cz3wx9o0do

"What more is there to explain?" Kalliope asked with a quizzical quirk of her brow; her body shifted lightly as her arms laced about her bodice as she continued to gaze upon the Male before her. It was odd that an Incubus such as himself would be so naive to not at least have some inkling as to what she meant.

The Siren's eye lid's parted a bit more as their vibrant color now flashed into their marigold hue; a dark slit slicing down the middle as etheral glow emitted from her skin. For a brief second one would see her form glimmer to her true form; that of a creauture with dark blue scales, and long razor sharp talons. Her leather wings laid folded against her backside, a twisted smile forming upon her perfect lips.

Kalliope willed her form back to it's mortal form as quick as a cat could blink an eye; her own orbs dissipating back to their sea blue hue. "I have no reasons to fear you, Mister Villa." She replied coarsly; her poise and demeanor as defiant and indignant as always.

What did a demi-god such as herself have to fear from this man?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Siren's Call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Siren's Call    A Siren's Call  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Siren's Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Belwyn Lake-
Jump to: