Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Time to Fight EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Time to Fight EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Time to Fight EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Time to Fight EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Time to Fight EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Time to Fight EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Time to Fight EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Time to Fight EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Time to Fight EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Time to Fight I_vote_lcapTime to Fight I_voting_barTime to Fight I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Time to Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

The sun was hanging bright up in the sky, gracing the world with its rays of giddy sunshine that spills down from the blue, blue sky. Clouds of the softest white lazily drift like paper boats in a sea of blue, taking the rough shapes of various animals and objects. Watching the lazy drift of clouds was a young girl of the age of six who was currently laying on her back in a bed of plush green grass. Everything was blissful in this moment of time, the girl so young had to be perfectly innocent with those doeful eyes. Those large eyes were of different shades, the right was the brightest shade of pink while the left was the softest lavender. They gazed up in pure youthful wonder, not trouble by the things adults tended to worry about, in her world there was only sunshine and happiness.

Sitting beside her was a single toy, a miniature plastic figure of a pony made extra cute to appeal to the girls of society. His eyes were the shade of pure lilac with a little white sparkle in them, large and happy that no one could resist. The soft summer breeze rolled over the grassy arena, causing her rainbow colored hair to dance and the pony's glistening flaxen mane to sift just slightly on his short neck. The color of the plastic was bright pink, equipped with a lone horn on his forehead and a brand of a violet gumdrop on his flank. And so derived his name, Prince Gumdrop Amethyst, Lord of Double Rainbows and Ruler of the Crystal Palace. It was obviously that this small toy was treasured by the little girl, a prized possession that never left her sight.

Slowly, with a great sigh, the odd girl pushed herself up onto her feet. Her torso was covered in a pink hoodie which she had gone wild with the bedazzler, capture each ray of light and reflected it out in an array of bright colors. The long sleeves were odd for they were overly large and long, not to mention sewn up to cover her entire hands. On the palm of the 'glove', she had sewn fabric to make them look like large cat paws, which were cute except for one thing. Wickedly curved metal blade poked out at the tips to mimic claws, the feral look seemed out of place on such an innocently looking child. They flashed and chime as they bounce off each other, looking like the small jewels stamped on the rest of her hoodie and easily overlooked from the very strangeness of the girl.

But, that was not the end of it. On her lower body she wore flannel shorts that were blue plaid, on the front had a buttoned flap. Yes, these were not shorts but boxers she had stolen from some strange male after knocking him out. It was odd, but she had a habit of fighting men, if she won, she took their underwear, if they had any, as a trophy. Further down those skinny little legs were stockings that were of course rainbow to match her hair, she wore no shoes, revealing the stockings ended in wrapping each individual toe so she could grab the ground better. Now all she had to do was wait for someone, anyone to come and play with her...
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm

The light that came from the sun was blocked out as a number of clouds covered the sky. A shadowy figure rips through the clouds wings outstretched. As the creature struck the ground several layers are ripped apart, others damaged. Rising from the crater that appeared the Daemon's features are now seen. With scales instead of flesh the males eyes are dark as they watch the person in front of him.

Grumbling at the small one his tail slithers along the ground before striking out at her face. Stopping a centimetre away from her left eye he pulls it back with a chuckle. Cracking his neck the beasts eyes stay on the girl expecting a feast, and flesh, heck just to piss her off after he destroys her he would burn her pony.

Yawning he placed both arms behind his head the scalish blades resting on his skull. His webbed feet keep him steady as he simply stands, not moving a muscle, smirking as he waits for the foolish one to come to her death.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

A smile reaches her lips as they sparkle from her glittery strawberry flavored chapstick, thinking nothing could ruin this wonderful day. Then darkness fell upon the earth, the grass about her trembled upon the encroaching evil. It took her eyes a moment to adjust from the sudden darkness, the world around seemed to loose its luster, no longer bright as if the monster himself had scared all the brilliance away with just his mere presence. However, there she stood, a single last defiance against the blackness that possessed this creature, a small girl standing against a Goliath. This did not seem to be boding well for the little rainbow-haired girl as one sleeve-covered hand raises up to shield her delicate face from dirt and debris that is tossed outward from the monster's landing.

The crater was an ugly scar on the once brilliant green grass, just as ugly as the creature itself as it straightens into a stand. It was the very entity of nightmares, those soft eyes widen a bit in surprise. He was the monster in the closet of every child's room, he was the thing parents didn't believe in and now it was her duty to protect everything that was good and pretty in this world, like butterflies and unicorns against this menace from the shadows. A squeak escapes her lips as well as a startled jump as the creatures grotesque tail lashes out, flicking even though it had stopped just a breath away from her lavender eye. After he draws his tail back, her lower lip sticks out in a slight pouting manner. He stood there, like some ugly-faced, non-pretty gargoyle, watching her with cold, vile eyes.

With one last look at her pony she steels herself for what she has to do, her eyes narrowing to mere slits as the wind stirs, sensing her sudden focus and anger. Strands of brightly colored hair dance just slightly around her cherub face, she had gone from cute to scary cute in a instant. With surprising speed for a girl her size, she ran forward, a valiant charge to face the devil himself. Her arms were held back behind her, her sleeves flapping in the wind as the claw blade chime in the force of wind. Her right hand curled a bit in front of her petite body while her left hand swings in a upside down arch, those blades on that hand extends wickedly as they were soaring to rake up against the creature's chest.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

He laughed the Daemon, the darkness of the world, got ready as she charged. Ducking down his left arm snakes around her left leg as he pulls it, forcing the girl to the ground he stepped away. Sudden trembles in the earth show the upcoming devestation. As his wings stretch out, the beast pushed from the ground. After reaching a hight of 10 feet he slammed down as a blur, faster than the eye can see, towards the small girl aimed to crush her under the impact.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

A small, pitiful cry escapes from the small girl when she feels her leg being pulled out from under her, her arms flailing a bit in attempts to keep her balance. However, she does not succeed in doing so, instead she falls to the earth with a soft thud, her breath forced out of her lungs in a choking exhale. She felt like crying, like any child would upon falling down, her eyes getting slightly misty for a moment until she gazes up at the monstrosity before her. She could feel the ground quake beneath her body, causing to freeze up in terror as she continued to stare at him, unable to look away as he grew in size, towering over her small frame.

He was fast, it would be hard to anyone less to dodge a strike he dealt out, his large fist hurtling down as all she could do was stare... His fist crashed down, splintering the earth with the sheer force of the blow, cratering the ground again with a gaping would while the wind howled in pain for the ground. The clouds devoured the sun and all light, choking out the blue sky with desolate gray as drizzle began to fall as the world herself cried. The rain collected on the small plastic pony, it rolling down from the toy's eyes to make it appear as if it were crying too.

As the dust settled, one could see a lone figure a couple of yards away from the fist, the drizzle making it fairly hard to make out a clear outline but the soaked hoodie could be none other than the little girl. The hood had been drawn up to reveal she had apparently sewn overly stuffed cat ears on the top to go with the clawed 'gloves'. A shadow cast over her face as her eyes glow like lanterns, one pink and one violet and they seemed to be calling for the monster, guiding him to her through the thick blanket of drizzle. What had happened was she had fell back in fright, landing her head inside her hood, which seemed to either make her gain some courage or something deeper than that. In that last minute she had rolled back from his fist.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am

As he stood there watching her avoid his fist he smiles. Rising to stand straight the beast speaks "This, my friend, is where your life ends." With that Arallosuk would crouch at half height in the space of the area. In perfect sight of his opponent. With his left hand moving out into the ground his right hand moved itself back the move pushing his body lower and his torso forwards , He would bring both his hands together in unison the movement forcing his muscles to move and lock into position allowing Chaotic energy to turn in a circular motion in his palms and sound as it claps out clawing and screeching as it unleashes its power upon his opponent , moving at the speed of sound, pulling it into itself somewhat before erupting outwards around the room aimed to kill anything it hits.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 am

Rainbow-socked toes curl into the grass, getting a feel of the turf and how much grip she would need to apply to avoid slipping on the grass. Watching the creature before her as he seemed to charge up for an attack, this allowed her to charge up her own counter. She could feel the wind screaming in defiance now, warning her of the encroaching danger. The sky boiled with dark cloud, lightening streaks across the sky followed by a loud clap of thunder. Through all this, remained utterly calm when anyone else would be on their knees crying and begging for salvation. There was a distinct hum around her as various colored streaks of electricity jump from her claw blades, gathering up energy to prepare herself for battle.

The creature appeared to want to end this quickly, but she was in no rush to do so, this was her playtime. He was going to play with her for a very long time until she grew tired of him, the game had just begun. Those two glowing orbs of pink and purple stare at him as he began to move, she had to wait until the exact moment or her counter would be rendered useless. Her jaws clench from the darkness of the hood, the little girl gone, replaced by something more sadistic. Curling her fingers into a fist, she watched the chaotic energy explode around the room. With a pray to her master, she reacted just in time to as the energy seeks her out with greedy fingers. She slammed her fists into the ground, her body going rigid as the power she charged up rippled through her, making it feel like razorblades were in her veins.

A scream ripped from her, shrieking in utter pain and pleasure, she was used to pain that it held appeal to her. Various colors of electricity snap out and gather, collecting and organize until it created a bubble of what looked to be a rainbow. The sheer order of the light energy negated the chaotic energy as it assaulted the shield, but she still felt pain that was entirely mental now. She continued to scream than blood-chilling tone, saliva oozing from her open mouth and splattering down onto the ruined grass, hissing and bubbling as if acidic.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

As the chaotic energy meets the shield it sent small cracks through it. The attack faded but as it did Arallosuk had already begin moving forward. Again a blur of unbeatable speed a small growl escaped his throat.

The ground around him crumbled from his anger at his killer attack was stopped. Smashing forward breaking all of gravities rules he speed forward but in the air. Surrounding his bdoy was the darkness. The Daemons tail strikes the ground so he would be sent upwards over the female. Landing on the ground behind her he span as well as ducking his left talons out aimed to slice the girl in half.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Her entire body trembled but the shield kept up despite the slight cracks splinting through the rainbow, while it negated the chaotic energy, the chaotic did the same for the organized energy. She didn't see him move, but she could feel him, feel his malice and his hate for her game. The ground trembled below her or maybe it was just her vision playing tricks on her, seconds crawled back as she was in agony. With power came great sacrifice, her toes dug into the ground as she held the shield up just a little longer to eliminate the rest of the darkness. With a mental shove, the shield exploded, electricity snapping in the air but since it was disconnect with her it would be nothing but a mere bite of a fly if it touched him. The pain ended abruptly just in time too as she heard the wind whistling through the monster claws.

Instead of jumping away she whipped around to face him, her lips drawn back into a smile, revealing teeth jagged and sharp like a sharks from the darkness of her hood. She couldn't see a distinct outline of him for darkness caressed his body, hiding him from her gaze. She probably would have been cleaved in two if she was anything else, she had to give credit to the creature, he was fun to play with. Bracing her thin legs, she did the unexpected, her claws come up to clash into his talons that would surely rip through her flesh. However, the blades had been given to her from her Master, there were not so easily cut through. If she had missed the block, she would have been watering the earth with her blood. Sparks leap from their conjoined talons, changing up for another attack to with counter of attack.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

With a growl he pushes away the energy of the darkness around him. Dropping to his knees he looks like he has gave up, but he silently smirks.

Slamming his hands outwards into the air around him millions of small dark particles erupt from mare air. As they move towards the girl they begin merging until they are 10 large spheres. The spheres surround the girl simply floating in mid-air, a crackling is heard from each of the spheres as the Daemon's lips part. "Kaboom." the spheres erupt sending cackling energy around them. If it hit the girl she would be torn apart with ease.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Lantern eyes narrow to mere slits as they rest upon the creature born from the darkness of the abyss itself as he knelt before her, she had yet to lay a decent scratch on him so playtime could not be over, he couldn't be tired just yet. He was lying to her. She didn't like liars, his hands shoving outwards made her step back, the blade claws snapping and crackling, they were fully charged again as the chime in the wind. Silently, she watched as he created the spheres of energy, standing there calmly as they surround her. She wasn't stupid, she knew they were a destructive force, so far the man was more off a smash and burn type player. It was a barbaric method but she could only imagine how many had fallen beneath the blunt force, he was like a charging bull, powerful and mighty but he was easily out maneuvered.

This arena no longer had any appeal to her, realizing this as the orbs began to crack around her. The dark energy would be perfect to use, but directing the energy would take energy, energy she had already charged up and was now snapping eagerly around her claws. The orbs exploded then, shrouding everything in darkness as she screamed. The world warped and twisted, the dark energy being used to shift and change the plane of existence until they were in a massive cavernous room. The girl was nowhere to be found outright, this was one of her Master's rooms. Chain hung from the rough walls, otherwise it was bare aside from the candle chandelier that was massive enough to illuminate the cave faintly. From this the girl clung to, taking a moment to gather up her energy that hums around her.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm

The screams of innocents pierce the girls ears as the Daemon played a trick n her.Standing hidden in the darkness he did not breath, he did not move. He only watched. Smashing throught he air as he chose to move he sped past the girl as a blurry shadow. Again he is now hidden in the shadows. His voice echoed along the room as he spoke his spot hidden. "Death, death, death." Is what he said over and over again until the ground cracks making it look like it's opening and that the Horseman death is truely coming.

Another scream echoed as he flew past again, this time blood of an innocent's head he kept with him flew onto the girls face. He was hidden again repeating the word death again simply trying to strike fear into her mind, heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 pm

The light from the smoldering candles flickered across the lower portion of the girl's face, at first it was silent except for the creak of the chandler swaying slowly from its chain. Then she was assaulted by screams of the innocent, it likely would've made her fall to her knees and sobbed. However, the little girl was not herself at the moment, simply standing utterly still as she listened. She felt bad for all those screams, but she couldn't be bothered when she wanted to play and have fun, let the other worry about that nonsense. At the moment, she was in control now, she would mourn for those later after playtime was over. Glancing around, searching the darkness for the creature, like a cat looking for a mouse to show itself from its hole.

Finally he blurred past here, causing the candles to flicker from the disturbance, she stood there as blood splatter upon her pink coat. Frowning as she looked down, Master would be upset now that she stained her clothes, but she could always ask forgiveness later. He would probably only pull her teeth out again with a pair of pliers, but then again he was always gracious and healed her after a few hours of bleeding. She scanned the cave, hearing the dripping of water and the creatures whispers. Maybe she would earn favor points if she tortured the creature, though he was a creature of darkness so she wasn't sure if she should use the same methods as others.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 pm

A small chuckle escapes his throat as it spreads around the room. He sped around as a shadow then,almost instantly, vanishing from sight. A few minutes passed before a talon of the creature taps the girls head. He hovered behind her.

With a roar the creature had sent his talons down, cackling followed as darkness surrounded the talons. If they struck the girls head would be split open her prain ripped to pieces, the girl dead.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 pm

A scowl wrote itself over her lips as the creature chuckled, the sound echoing about the cavernous room. Some would find it confusion that a cleric of good would be here, but she was a cleric from the torture domain. It was this reason that she was allowed to cast dark magic against dark creatures and this monster was definitely of the dark sorts, they were playing in her room now and she knew it very well. Everything went quiet as she turns her head slowly to survey the area, her claw blades hissing and snapping with power, ready to deal out a blow once the demon popped his head out again. All she needed was to touch him and then she might be able to be on the offensive side of things, she was tired of deflecting his attacks, they were getting old.

She sensed him behind her before he tapped on her head, her body twisting to face him once more. This time he would not run away from her again as her claws clashed into his again, her eyes burning now as she stared straight through him like a child demanding something and he would give it to her. Her claws snapped viciously with energy that was various colors and grab at his talons, her voice came out in a hiss, like cold water hitting flame.

"Spell number one. Stinging itch."

It was a small spell as the electricity began to sink into his claws, he could have avoided this all if he hadn't been fooling around or touched her. The burning itch would become present under his flesh soon, it wouldn't hurt him bad, just provide him a bit of annoyance, like an itch that he couldn't scratch. Her blade claws singing against his, she had already charged up the spell beforehand, so she would not have to wait for the spell to take hold if he moved away.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

He growls in annoyance the Daemon growing. Small energy cracks the dimension as the Daemon rage comes into play.

Small noises sting at her brain as he is annoyed by the itching urge. As the dimension cracks he roars as the earth around him shatters at the Daemons anger. Slamming his fists into the shattering ground.Pushing forward he moved faster than usual his talons ripping through the air as they are aimed for the girls chest and to tear ipen her chest.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:27 pm

The candles wavered and quivered as if in fearing the daemon rage that was boiling like a volcano in her opponent, but she did not tremble or back down. She faced the darkness as she battled fire with fire, it was the way she had been taught and the results would surely be destructive. She continued to glare at him, stubborn as ever as to her he was merely an insubordinate playtoy, a very powerful one at that. Then she felt something prickling her brain, it felt like when her master stuck needles through her skull to see how long she could remain quiet until she screamed in pain. However, it was only half as painful at the moment so she was able to moderately ignore it for the moment.

The chains rattle with more urgency, sliding across the walls to slowly fill up the cracks splintering the walls, though they were not moving by her doing. Ignoring the chains, she focuses on the fury of the monster before her, her hands falling to her sides as they hum softly. She was moderately surprised that he still had stamina enough to quicken his pace as she jumped back, landing in a roll to escape him. She flipped up onto her feet as if she had dodged the attack, but on a closer look, there was two tears in the jacket, he had not caught her skin. However, she felt slight fear of what her Master would do now since she had not only stained the jacket but she had two tears into it, her face paled under the hood. She might be forgiven for the stains but not the tears, she could just imagine the things he would do.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm

He rested on his right knee tiredness catching up with him. With one last attempt the gave out a roar. The candles went out everything was pitch black. The sound of movement was heard but moving faster than the Daemon himself.

As the candles flickered back it was about too late. The five shadow Dragons were a metre away from the girl their razor sharp wings able to rip through even the strongest of metals. Small crackling followed as spears ripped past the dragons all this being controled by the Daemon and his rage. The spears moving at magistic speed aimed for the girls body as were the dragons that would surely kill her, if the spears don't, on impact. If she dodges the spears she would be struck by the Dragons. Surely this was her end as nothing has come over the spearing Dragon attack before, if she is the first he will be surprised and maybe unable to pull off another big attack.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm

She blinked, returning from her thoughts of how she was going to be punished, she probably wouldn't be returning to the outside world after this. However, she had more pressing matters to attend to, this was her first actual battle, no more dummies, no more practicing on captured creatures of darkness. This was real as his roar cut out the lights, sending the world plummeting into darkness for a moment. Before her eyes could adjust to see into the darkness, the candles flickered back to life. However, she wished they really hadn't as she gaze up at five magnificent creatures, she took a moment to stare up in awe at them. The snapping of her bladed claws drew her back from her admiring the dragons, if only they weren't trying to kill her them maybe they could have been her pets. Her last pet had died when she had accidentally cursed it to the point the all three heads of the dog exploded.

With that thought came an idea as the spears began to rain down upon her, the demon was getting desperate in her playing if he came at her with all her had. Of course, that's all he had been doing through the fight, but now she was tired of this game. Her arms raise up as she deftly knocks two spears out of the way, shredding a few more until the dragons were in her clear sights. She could jump away from this, then again she didn't plan to. Instead she jumped up into the air right in front of the dragons, pulling her hands inside the glove to fire all ten of the claw blades at the dragons. They stuck like little pests on their scales, not enough to deter them from their track to bite her. The electricity sizzled and crazed from the blades that were now touching all five of the dragons, she could feel there hot breath when she uttered.

"Spell number nine. Torment puzzle."

Once more her claws had been charge just for this moment, the reason why she couldn't attack earlier when she had dodged his talons. The sight before her as she landed on the splintered ground was gory, any decent person would turn away from the sight. The dragons had halted all movement as a sickening ripping sound broke the silence. First, their front legs were ripped brutally off, muscles stretching before popping like cords, snapping and tearing. Then their back legs slowly began to twist like corkscrews, popping the bones out of place as they kept twisting until the flesh and muscles finally gave way to the invisible force. The limbs were left on the ground still twitching as the blood oozes into the cracks, but all was not finished.

Their wings were crushed as if by a giant's hand before yanked deftly from their shoulders, wadded up like paper before dropped to the ground. Their tails began to move on their own accord, wrapping around the great dragon's necks for they were still amazingly very much alive. She would not let them die until she was finished with them, finally their tails squeezed so tight, tearing through their own scales before ripping off their own heads. The small girl walked through the corpses to retrieve her blades, beginning to stick them into the slots made in her sleeves. The dragons were still twitching, still alive by her own will as she walked to stand before the demon. Yet she didn't strike him, she just looked at him for a moment.

"Playtime is over."
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 am

He smirked, thought tired, he wouldn't let this one beat him. Sudden sparks of darkness cover her claws simply stopping any energy from charging. His gaze met hers the chill from the creature slowly moving up her spinal cord

As the chill slowly stops the girls movements he would've raised his right talon bringing it down in a swift motion, followed by this would be his left talons for her stomach. If any hit it could be fatal as they both hold the darkness. If they hit even the clothing the darkness would spread out into her body simply stopping her heart and killing her brain therefore killing her.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Eyes of pink and lilac turn to gaze down upon her claws, feeling something clogging them up, sucking the power away before it could even charge. A slight frown came to those pretty pink lips, she had said she didn't want to play anymore, but this beast wanted to keep on even after she said they were done. Like any child who didn't get their way, she got a bit irate about this, turning that illuminated stare towards the kneeling creature before her. She wanted to slap him but all feeling had suddenly left her, gripping her body in a cold vice as she stared up at him. The dim light from the candles only illuminated the lower portion of her face. One could see a few strands of that bright rainbow hair poking out of the sides of the hood, it seemed that all was lost for the little girl in the hoodie.

She had seen the creature's intent, killing her and afterwards destroying her most prized thing of all, her plastic pony. This could not happen, she would not let it happen, she was a Cleric of Torture. Darkness was her domain and this creature dared to destroy what little she had left in her tortured body and soul, nay, this would not be the end of her. Her anger, her pure hatred towards this creature for threatening her pony boosted her will. His claws gleamed in the light of the flickering candles, the chains rattled as if sensing the sudden shift in this world, her world. The laws were for her in this predicament, they always had been. Throw a few light spells out to shield herself, since she could not use light energy to attack a dark creature but could use light to heal a creature of the light.

The darkness he loaned her soaked into the claws, she gathered it and bent it towards her will, since she could not use her own powers, she used his to fuel her spells. It only took a matter of seconds, enough time to deceive him in believing he would hit her. Inky black sparks flew as her claws met his once again, connecting. This darkness was inside her now, just as he had intended, but it had a different affect, it corrupted her soul further which she did not like but gave her more power to fight him. Her hissing voice was slightly warped, as if two voices were speaking and one was just a smidgen later than the other.

"Spell number five. Razor Blood."

They dark electricity seemed to laugh as it took on the miniature shapes of the dragon's heads who she had just stolen their lives from, they opened their tiny maws in humor before darting dive into his scaly flesh. It would only take moment for the spell to take affect, it would be worse than usual sense she had stolen his dark power to use against him, though it was no longer his. His blood would soon feel painful, the name of the spell quite accurate for his veins would feel like they were getting shredded by millions of tiny razorblades within his body. She had learned torture from the very best, they didn't call her a Cleric of the Torture domain for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Fight   Time to Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Fight
Page 1 of 1