Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
The Great Below EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
The Great Below EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
The Great Below EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
The Great Below EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
The Great Below EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
The Great Below EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
The Great Below EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
The Great Below EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
The Great Below EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
The Great Below I_vote_lcapThe Great Below I_voting_barThe Great Below I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
The Great Below I_vote_lcapThe Great Below I_voting_barThe Great Below I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

The Great Below

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadistic Bliss
Tavern Owner
Sadistic Bliss

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: The Great Below   The Great Below EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Imogene - or Sadistic or Sadi as she is known by many others - approached the lake that she had heard so much about. The scent of pine trees and wildflowers filled her nostrils as her mute footsteps approached the shore of the lake. The sun shone off of the surface of the lake vibrantly as it was just the early afternoon for her. She had always appreciated nature and such for as long as she could remember. She slowly closed her eyes as the rays of the sun beat down onto her face and body, making her significantly warm. But that didn’t last long as a soft breeze swept through her slender frame - her white cotton dress and bright copper colored hair swaying back and forth until the wind died down. The moment the wind died down, her eyes fluttered open to the sight of the lake before her.

She couldn’t help but have a satisfied grin on her mauve colored painted lips before her honey irises briefly looked around for no more than a few seconds. No one but her was at the lake. An audible “Hmm” escaped her lips as she brought her right index finger up to her chin, tapping it a few times. The thought crossed her mind of just stripping down to her undergarments and diving into the peaceful lake to cool down. But, she soon shook her head vigorously, deciding against it as she approached the shore of the lake.

Once she reached the shore of the lake, Imogene sat down onto the lush grass that surrounded the lake. Her weight shifted a bit as she tried to get comfortable. But, who was she kidding? She was sitting down on hard ground. She frowned out of frustration until she was able to find slight comfort from sitting on the ground. Honey irises peered out over the lake and was amazed at how clear the lake was. She could easily see the bottom of the lake as she slipped her sandals off of her feet. Her slender frame inched towards the lake until she dipped her feet into the water. She let out a small yelp as the water was just a bit too cold for her liking, but she stuck her feet in further in hopes that the water would warm up eventually. It did.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Below   The Great Below EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 am

Swain carried him self across the Edges of the water his eye's shifting from that to the Structure Dominating the Skyline Valden Manor it's Ornate Spirals Seemingly Touching Clouds above he often stood at the lake Side to Reflect upon the days Events not that he would show any remorse of his Merciless deeds a Moving object caught the corner of his eye and he raised his head to meet the frame of a woman the Evening was Drawing in and the dying rays of the sun shone weakly .

Swain lowered his head to the glance at the water seeing his Reflection his Metallic Mask covering his curse from the eye's of others he sometimes Dwelled on what could have been if he had his Youthful face the curse of his Reverent Arising was his Burnt and ravaged Skin in one swift movement Swain raised his leg and brought it down again upon the ground not a little temper flux but a sheer release of built Kinetic energy the water was forced away from the point of connection dust and rock was exerted into the space around him as his chest heaved to and fro he placed his left hand to his forehead .
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Below   The Great Below EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 am

He walked. A magical shine at the top of his figure as the bright afternoon sun burned down into the opaque hair that fell against his shoulders like dark veils of the finest silk. The gleaming water to his right cast back a reflection of him in a fashion that only the crystal waters of Belwyn could convey. The being stood 6' tall, a lean man, visually of a fairly young age. Only upon closer examination were his features truly pronounced. For only then would one realize that they were in fact looking at a man. The way he moved was like that of a ball room dancer. Such elegance in his step, such beauty in his aura. It was a curse, or would be. As he walked along the lakes edge a disturbance caught his eye on the far other side. The optical shine provided by the Succubi blood in his veins made it particularly difficult for him to see directly into the now setting sun in the sky. The outline he saw was that of what looked to be a male. The original disturbance was now a mystery to him as his observation skills were nulled by the U.V. beaming down upon him. Not wanting to intrude or in truth even be noticed Villa continued the walk along the lake glancing across every couple minutes in hope to catch some sign of the clear tension on the other side of the massive body of water. There was then a second figure, moving toward that of the first he had seen. This one was a female, he walked quickly to the boulder where he sat taking in everything he must teach the next day at the academy. Silently forcing himself to drop the curiosity inside of him and to get back to his studies.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Bliss
Tavern Owner
Sadistic Bliss

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Below   The Great Below EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Imogene’s ears perked up as a sharp shiver shot down her spine. She was not alone, which was pretty obvious by now. She could hear footsteps - more than one set - nearby. She hunched over, her spine in an arch, her shoulders brought toward her chest as her eyes continued to peer down at the water - which was rippling at the time. Small waves lapped up on shore every 5 seconds or so, water covering her bare feet. She didn’t bother interacting with the other beings that had come to lake since they didn’t bother her. Imogene began to swing her feet back and forth in the water, causing the water to ripple just a bit more. The sand below her feet became unsettled with her movements to the point where the water around her feet became a bit murky.

She hesitated for a few seconds before pushing her copper colored locks behind her ears with her left hand. Her slender frame soon stretched out - her arms and hands well above her head - and her eyes couldn’t help but wander over to the other creatures that had decided to come here. They were both males and both seemed to be alone. She was unsure at this point if they came to this lake together as friends or not. Her eyes stayed on the two men for a couple of minutes before she gave her head a quick shake to snap herself out of her current train of thoughts, not wanting to continue to stare and be rude.

Blinking slowly, she turned her attention back to the lake. She leaned forward towards the water and slowly dipped her right hand into the water, waving it back and forth. She couldn’t help but smile as she watched the water ripple outwards. The ripples almost made it towards the middle of the lake, but they subsided before even reaching the center. The smile upon Imogene’s face soon turned into a frown as she withdrew her hand and wiped it onto the soft grass that she was sitting upon, a bit disappointed as the ripples didn’t last long.
Back to top Go down
Nuada syada
Peasant
Nuada syada

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Below   The Great Below EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 am

Nuada stepped into the clearing stopping just before he walked into the crystal waters of the lake. The male knelled down and pulled out a leather skinned water pouch. He unscrewed the cap and dipped the leather pouch into the water. The crystal water flooded the empty insides of the pouch. He pulled the pouch from the water and quickly screwed the cap back on. He laced the leather pouch to a bangle hanging from his royal silk uniform. He cupped his hands and gently dipped them into the water. His black hair dangled down into the water. Resting on top of the water as he pulled small amounts of water to his face to drink from.
He lifted his head up smiling as the water proceeded to re-hydrate him. His jet eyes caught glimpse of ripples. He turned his head and about 100 yards from him sat a female. The one thing that caught his eye about this female was her copper colored hair. His head tilting to the side as he studied her never seeing that color upon someones head. "Vel'bol zhah nindel aterruce?" The male lightly whispered to himself. His head quickly shot to the other side peering at what looked like a slightly fair female. Nuada strained his eyes and looked once more. His head cocked back quickly as he noticed that it wasn't a female but a rather feminine male. His pointed ears caught hold of foot steps his head turning to look at the third native moving over the edge of the mirror like lake.
He sat in a kneel at the edge of the lake in plain view. His right hand running through his black silky hair. pushing it back and out of his face. He studied one native to the other. Nuada the sat back against a tree and began to read a book that was sat in his foreign language. It also had a bit of the native tongues language on it reading out "English translation dictionary". His jet eyes locked in this book as he ignored his surroundings trying to teach himself the native language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Below   The Great Below Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Below
Page 1 of 1