Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_vote_lcapBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_voting_barBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_vote_lcapBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_voting_barBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden

Go down 
+2
Tristen Hail
Haldir Lost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Official battle challenge Response from the contestants to verify battle.
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 pm

May, I participate even if I do not belong to one of the academy's?
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 pm

No sorry this is a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Ok, then thank you.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:20 pm

However. Do you want to join Fallhurst?
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 pm

I would like to battle or at least rp with it`s leader I have been doped into joining a group to fight it`s battle due to weak rp, but it sounds like a very nice offer.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

You want to fight villa?
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:10 pm

You wish to fight me then? After all I am the leader of Fallhurst. Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Tristen Hail
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Villa, I have no quarrel with you and I have seen your rp but I still would like to spar with you.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 am

Setting a challenge out? With two who would slaughter you, Haldir?
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:20 am

Beauty? You have yet to see the true beauty of my most beloved character. Soon you will realize the beauty of death, the beauty of bloodshed. The two Silent Giants accept your challenge. May the better scum win.
P.S, We'll let you pick the landscape, but the battle will take place at night. I am not afraid to fight in cave, forrest, valley, or the bottom of the ocean.
P.S.S Villa, you might want a different character. NightWreach and DeathWreach are very powerful in both magic and physical abilities. I feel it is fair to warn you.

With love and affection, a bit of poison mixed in,
NightWreach, master of mind, night, and matter.
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Let the games begin. The post's will be laid as follows. Blue team,red team and revolving. My partner will start this battle.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 am

Haldir stood there in the middle of a covered grassy plain to all his sides were trees standing high within the air almost blocking out the sight of the sun. The tree stood tall and strong the nature around bloomed with a beautiful smell of the midnight spring air. Pollen helped along the scent of the beautiful spring night making a sweet nectar like taste for every inhaled breath.

Haldirs head turned off to the left his ruby red newly permed hair was bouncy and closely resembled that of velvet silk. There was not a single imperfection on Haldirs smooth face. His cherry colored lip sparkled lightly due to the crystallizing gaze that is cast from the top of the umbrella which was crystal clear hence why the gaze was cast of the male Haldir. His body was glimmering due to the crystallizing casting itself over the beauty Haldir.

His kimono sat lightly on his upper half on the right side. The kimono was sky blue with silver lining on it. His left side of his body were bare the kimono only being held up by the weight of the umbrella sitting against the clothe of his right shoulder. The shimmering red pole cast a red lighting through the darkness skies. The bottom of his shimmering red umbrella pole was resting gently on the inner bend of his elbow. The lower half of his kimono hanged like a dress covering his shaved and velvet like skin.

Haldir was known to the history book as the incarnate of true beauty and it showed the male looked rather feminine and he cast the illusion of his feminine ways making him seem all the more like a female. If it wasn't for the left side of his body being bare skin people would completely think he was female. The only imperfection on his body was covered by a bandage that started at the line of his belt to just under his rib cage. The bandage was white without a single imperfection of color on it.

His polished oak geika sat gently on the ground letting not dirt rise because he didnt move enough to disturb the gently sitting dirt upon the beautiful ground of this glorious field. His jade eyes shifted off farther to the left as a darkened line creased around the tree a wall like manifestation of black material created a box in stopping all who enter from leaving without the proper ability to control black matter. Which only older more experienced necromancer could do because of the light grip on the darkest void of death.

Haldirs cherry lips curled into a devious smile as he waited for the other participants to enter the battle ground. His left hand lifted up slowly to his bouncy ruby red velvet hair. His fingers pierced Haldirs hair ling and ran gently down his scalp. His jade eyes shifted to look at the battle area around him. The place seemed to be completely hidden to the eyes that are not searching for this specific gorgeous piece of hidden land. The barrier that Haldir had created to stop all but the combatants from entering the battle area. The black matter however didnt stay long but it left an invisible force field surrounding that battle ground.

The invisible wall was to allow people to watch the glorious battle but held them out. If the barrier were to be disrupted and touched thee black matter will suddenly ripped making a pitch black water like ripple send through the air. A small shock is inhibited to the violators that touched the wall in the first place. However if one of the combatants were to slam against there would be no shock inhibited. When the body leaves the wall only a small ripple is cast through the air. No black matter shows itself when a combatant hits the wall. The ripple however is small but not hard to see the ripples in the still air.

Haldirs head tilted up always being the first to arrive at a scheduled meeting area. Impatient he already though of a solution to this small boredom problem. His hand moved into his sky blue kimono and gracefully drew a matching little sky blue mirror. Between the index finger and middle finger was a small pink fuzzy bag. Haldir lightly waved his hand as a force field was created from black matter. He sat down on the black chair like force his left leg crossing over his right leg. The back pit of his knee of his left leg was met by the soft knee of his right leg.

The male opened the fuzzy pouch and lightly pulled the small white zipper down. He waved his hand once more and a black night stand like table gathered from the black matter. He placed the small bag onto the table and lightly leaned forward his elbows lightly placing against the floating black matter table top. Haldir pulled out a small semi-long black vile. On the side of the vile it read off "Black Velvet Mascara" The male rest the shimmering red umbrella against the floating table. A small patch of black matter formed under the umbrella keeping it off of the ground.

He lifted the small black bristle that was covered in black semi-lumpy liquid to the top eye lid on the right side. When the bristle met the eye lashes he began to gently distribute an even amount of mascara on his top eye lash. He then slid his hand over to his left top eye lash and he repeated the first action. Haldir then lightly dropped his hand down back to the vile of mascara and stuck the bristle end into the bottle. He lightly twisted the cap to a snug sealing.

Haldir then placed the mascara back into his small pink bag and lightly pulled out eye liner and began to apply it to his eyes. This whole time his right hand had been apply the make up while the left hand held the handle of the small sky blue mirror. After he was done apply the eye line her pulled out a small circle case of blush out and gently applied it to his face. The blush made his cheek seem like they were rosy red. It was obvious that he was wearing make up he didnt really try to hide it from people. After he finished with the blush he replaced it.

Pulling out the same exact cherry lip stick that his lips were already colored. Haldir didnt care he re-applied the lip stick in a more shiny polished like gleam. He stuck the lip stick back into his bag and zipped it back up. Haldir then kept the small pink bag of makeup and the little hand held sky blue mirror on the black matter table top. The table top Collapsed in upon itself engulfing the mirror and bag in the black matter. The matter of the table top faded away along with the mirror and bag.

The matter returned Haldirs possession to there rightful place In Fallhurst academy on his desk. Haldir lifted his left foot off of his right foot and stood to his feet holding himself on his right leg for a second before his left leg met the floor beneath. Haldir lightly lifted the shimmering umbrella back up from the small panel that held it from the ground. The Chair and panel soon faded away the same way the table top was. Now Haldir stood waiting for the other contestants to arrive at the scheduled area of combat.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 am

Villa do not label a battle a 'Game' in doing so you show little respect for the true art of combat It has no beauty combat was not derived for little petty children to watch gawping with admiration it was made to settle beings feuds I find it hard to see what would be so beautiful about one of my lads breaking your neck huh ? .

In future take out your stupid challenges with me , I will allow my Good friends the pleasure of this brawl but dare mock me with your labelling us 'scum' and I shall show you how true a noble I am by giving you mercy when you beg for pains end .

Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I neither called you scum or disrespected you. However egotism is just a cover for foolery. If you think yourself dominant over I in anyway please make it common knowledge and have the heart to not try to make yourself look scary, it's a complete waste of my time as it only make me giggle. If you have a problem with me I will step out of this, as I know Haldir can handle your goons, and me and you can go butt heads elsewhere. Have a great day Mr. Swain. -V
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 am

Villa, you are athetic. Haldir couldn't handle me never mind me and Night. If you foolishly think hes better than both us Wreaches something is wrong with your mind.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 am

This mail from Haldir was entitled " A Humble Apology " it seems Villa your co-leader has more maturity than you and so does have moderate respect from me ,

I meant nothing against you Swain when i made the "Beauty of Fallhurst Vs. The scum of Valden" I only meant deathwreach and nightwreach. Your fellow instructor and his lap dog insulted me and my Partner Villa by calling us out and then mocking us by hiding in rocks that nightwreach brought down upon him and his partner deathwreach.. I apologize if i offended you at all with the thread. I respect you not as the Head of the Valden but as a fellow instructor. Once again i apologize on my behalf it was wrong to judge all of the Valden because of the lack of intelligence that these two have just shown me and Villa. I believe that there are "bad" students and "good" students in both Fallhurst and Valden academies. Even though we are in rival academies this does not mean us as fellow instructors can not be civil and chat once in a while like a pair of normal somewhat overpowered human beings.

~~Sincerely the beauty of Elysmeria
Haldir Lost '~..o

<( "<) (^"^) (>" )> (OOC: Kirby dance lol. Sorry right now im on my medication that is why i am typing so much. Im sorry if i irritated you in the slightest by this message. I dont mean to bother you i just wanted to apologize for my Thread name.
~Sincerely The Player of Haldir lost
May Allah be with you my friend.)

True beauty lies within the incarnate of the Elven Goddess beauty. The Goddess Hanali Celanil is my mother... "My Love.. Is My Romance.. My Romance.. Is My Beauty.. absolute Beauty.. Is My Love.. To combined them all... Is to become truthfully happy with your partner."
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am

[Hahahahha. If Villa wishes to watch his friend die, then he may step out. I have already offered DeathWreach the sweet taste of eliminating this queer from the plane of existence, and so I will hold to my word, unless DeathWreach kindly offers me this treat. Enjoy your death, Haldir, and next time, Villa, don't run away.

Sincerly, the neighborhood Killer,
NightWreach, master of night, matter and mind
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 am

Queer...? Mr nightwreach i really hope that you did not just make fun of me because of the way i look. Queer in meaning im gay or a homosexual. What exactly do you have against people who actually want to look good? You know if i was any bit of offended by this comment i could have you banned for making fun of my sexuality. But not being a Homosexual i care little about the name calling.

Oh and swain i sent that message not because of maturity. I was the one who posted this thread. Not with Villas say so i did it alone and he accepted. Do not mark Villa for everything someone from Fallhurst does. Now then as for the two on two that seems to suddenly turn to two vs one.. I will not engage two beings of the dark for it would be to much of a hassle. So if Villa drops out of the battle i will simply find a new partner. I have much more intelligence then to fight two brutes in an open field without a hint of aid.

If villa decides to go head on with Swain i will find a friend that will help me at least by aiding me by amplifying my tactical pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 am

This is a Fighting thread let us not stray off topic ,
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 am

A man after my own heart. Yes let us battle like this thread was meant for not useless babbling.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 am

Haldir, if Villa drops out so will Night. It will be me vs you. Does that sound fair enough, pipsqueak?
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

No. I want night. Personal matters now.
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 am

Lmao, Haldir. You realize that the owner of this site, Miss Coraline, happens to be one of my closest online friends? You may ban me, but you will find yourself paying the price. By the way, I already promised DeathWreach he could have you, so I'm afraid you are taken.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 am

Come on, Halir. Are you too scared to face ol' Death?
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 am

Fine first i will eliminate you. Then i will eliminate your friend.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 pm

If you say so, make your intro.
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Lmao, Haldir, good luck. You will need it, badly.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Then wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm

You will need lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next